Product Last Post Replies
Julia  Kay
Hello,  I am a little confused.   I would like to post my tutorials to an Intranet.  At the end of the tutorial there is a link to a pre-populated email which is my w...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ejuana Mitchell
When I use this setting, it works great when I don't want to go through the whole slide again when I come back to it - I just want to finish where I left off. But - on...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robin Wooten
Previously, I explored creating a drag and drop quiz question and discovered that when you retry the quiz, the answers do not shuffle even though return to initial sta...
By Leslie McKerchie
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I added a quiz in a SL course, but I would like to have my own submit (in the single question slide) and continue (in the feedback or review slide) button. So ...
Sara Faro
Hello to all, i'm new in this world of e-learning and i'm notably amazed with the features of this software and the infinity of possibilities that it allows. But i hav...
Patrick Mash
I have made a project and due to work together with colleagues I was forced to split an training in several slides. Now I have put it together in one training. I have...
Sarah Street
Hi Is it possible to customize the buttons along the bottom of the process interaction (i.e. make larger) other than just changing the labelling? thanks Sarah
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Mark Fernley
Hi, Is it possible to set up a drag and drop scenario so when an item is dropped in a "basket" the item disappears and the basket remains visible for another item? Tha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joanne Brett
I am loving Articulate Engage and uploaded it successfully into moodle previously. With upgrade to Moodle 2.4 I followed the same steps :- Publish in Engage, LMS optio...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Danielle Halpin
Hi everyone, I am struggling to update and publish a course in Presenter 09. Every time I publish, certain fonts are not carried over. Does anyone know why this is hap...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
Chris Dorna
I have a textbox with a bulleted list. I want to list the content of three variables When I run the project I see this: I already tried the format painter. Any Ideas...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Street
Hi I have a slide showing a checklist with a series of ticks. These ticks are purple in PPT to fit with the course design and company branding. When I publish to Prese...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matthew Mason
Hi, I'm trying to create a scenario based quiz in Storyline. The learner gets 4 options (multiple choice) on how to react to a situation. Based on their response, they...
By Leslie McKerchie
Atalia M
Hello, I have one slide with 3 layers. Although in each layer there is a trigger "show layer when timeline starts" that assigned to the next layer, it shows only the b...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carin Bigrigg
Long time lurker, first time poster, sorry that it's for a challenge. I'm on a seriously time-challenged proprietary project, and I've run into the first Storyline pro...
By Leslie McKerchie
Javier Mosquera
Can I get a button to download a resource by clicking a button? I ask this, be cause I am not going to use the player, so that is not an option. Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Shirley Xu
Hi, Storyline experts:            I am responsible for localizing the e-learning modules produced by my colleagues. How to extract the text of the e-learning modules ...
By Shirley Xu
Drew .
We would like to allow the user to toggle a video to full screen. As this project will have two versions one online and one that runs offline, ideally we would have a ...
By Drew .
Maja  Oi
How do i change colours, fontstyle or pictures on my entire project?
By Phil Mayor
Kelly Kremin
I think the answer is NO on this one (which is too bad). I want 2 attempts at a Pick One quiz. I'm using a quiz template. There's no settings available to control how ...
By Kelly Kremin