Product Last Post Replies
Laura  Heilman
I am working on a scrolling FAQ. This is my first attempt at anything that combines layers and scrolling.  I am trying to figure out how to show the content the user ...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Mike Mohr
I'm working on a custom menu for a project and I'm running into some problems. The image below is what the menu is going to look like. What I would like to happen is w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Smit
Hi! I have a bunch of courses published in Presenter 09 that contain Captivate 6 Quizzes (flash files) embedded as web objects.  They display and run nicely, so no pr...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Phil Pollard
I have just got a Microsoft Surface RT tablet for work purposes; part of the reason being to test on tablet format, e-learning we are starting to develop. However when...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andy Houghton
Hi Here's the situation: We've produce two modules using Storyline for a client. The client uses a SABA lms. The output option is AICC (and has to be). The publish set...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julien Tonniet
Hello guys! Do you think it's possible to developp a point&click serious game in storyline? According to me, SL can make every step separated (clicks, hotspots, dr...
By Tom Kuhlmann
Mateusz Szuter
Hello, I'm often copy&pasting for example dialogues and just changing what's inside, but doing copy&paste from timeline keeps moving my elements like 10 px dow...
By Mateusz Szuter
Stephen Cope
I’m working on a project and need to send out some variables that have been captured within the course out to an external URL . The client has a tracking system ...
By Stephen Cope
Becky Lane
I have a Storyline file that has one scene. The scene is automatically numbered "1". However, in the context of the course it will be included in, it will be "Lesson 2...
By Leslie McKerchie
Graham Gordon
I now have my entire project translated from English to french.  Let's just say I did it the hard way until I found out how easy it is to have a project translated for...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Johnson
Has anyone found a way to do a custom animation where you're moving an object from one position on-screen to another? I see options to animate things on and off screen...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Debbie Davis
I am trying to use Brush on Color (Emphasis) in a course, but it is not working properly.  I saw it on the list of supported animations.  Is anyone else having this sa...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
Neil Stadlman
Uploading Storyline module to LMS (Rubicon Intuition) gives "Input string was not in a correct format." error.  However, uploading modules make with Presenter works fi...
By Sam Carter
Nathan Harker
Hello everyone, First time poster, many time reader. I was wondering if I could get some help. I have an issue when I go back and review questions after a quiz the fi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Spencer McCall
Hi all I'm having a mega issue with Review Quiz functionality in Storyline. When users click Review quiz on the results slide, it only shows two questions and then res...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ray Mooney
I have a video in a slide and use the video control. When the Learner clicks the control to play the video I want to display a layer. I do not see any trigger that wil...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
This is in response to a question that was posed earlier regarding adding fades to states in Storyline. That page seems to have been removed (at least I get a 404 erro...
By Leslie McKerchie
Roger Ho
I'm currently building a course with about 14 short (<1 minute) videos. To help with the pacing of the videos I have converted them into step-by-step videos with au...
Sarah Meier
I published a Captivate file with a right-click box interaction. It works when I publish the Captivate file. But when I upload the swf to Storyline (as a flash object)...
By Michael Hinze
Palash S
Hey I recently installed a trial version on my laptop Dell XPS L501x running on Windows 7. Here's the problem: Every time I start the application, it refuses to go bey...