Product Last Post Replies
vikranth pothireddy
Hi, We have a set of courses which are uploaded on the LMS which are not helping us tracking the usage as we didn't select the 'Completed/Incomplete' option before we ...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Brian Batt
Robert Eriksson
Hi everyone I have question regarding translations Is there a way in Articulate Presenter and Engage to export and import the text used in course to work with translat...
By Brian Batt
Robert Eriksson
Hi everyone I have question regarding translations Is there a way in Articulate Presenter and Engage to export and import the text used in course to work with tran...
Articulate Engage almost 11 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Barry Galvin
Hello all, Forgive me if this question has been asked before. Is there any way that I can improve the quality of the image that appears in the presenter panel? I creat...
By Brian Batt
Curt Zilbersher
I'm publishing my Articulate course to the Storyboard output type but the MS-Word file it creates are HUGE!  The culprit are the large thumbnail images which, I believ...
By Phil Mayor
Hugh Gardner
Ok, so training a new person and he created some content, and I couldn't preview it in Powerpoint 2007 or 2010.  he is using 2010 and it previews fine.  When I try, I ...
By Brian Batt
Barry Galvin
Hello there, Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the separator lines at the bottom of the player? Please click on the attached image to view what I mean. Than...
By Barry Galvin
Wendy Leong
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tess Farley
there's some confusion about bandwidth at our site; can someone help?
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Purevsambuu Munkh-Ochir
I need to change the presenter labels from English to Mongolian. When I change all the labels (outline, notes, search, attachment......) to Mongolian it shows correctl...
By Brian Batt
Hilary Goodnight
I hope I have posted this in the correct forum.  I often need to created my own clip art images to use in my courses.  I use the shape tools in PowerPoint07 to create ...
By Robert Kennedy
Jonathan Workman
A few weeks ago I ran across a two-part demo done on YouTube (not Screenr) showing how to create an iPad interface in PPT.  It was posted by someone who was using what...
By Jonathan Workman
Land Ormiston
With Quizmaker, it it possible to create a quiz with open text questions where users are forced to navigate through and view each question but not forced to enter a re...
By Land Ormiston
A @work
Hi All, Currently, I've been writing Quizzes in this format: 1. Slide setting up quiz with instructions 2. Quiz 3. If they Fail instructions slide - branched in "prope...
By Robert Kennedy
Angie Johnson
Hi Everyone, I need to be able to mark an ungraded quiz as "Completed/100%" in our LMS upon completion. Does anyone have any tricks as to how to do this? I'm able to g...
By Angie Johnson
Ekaterina  Dadaeva
My users can't advance from Part 1 of the Training to Part II, which settings in the articulate should I activate? Thank you for your suggestions.
By Justin Wilcox
Ekaterina  Dadaeva
When students enter the training pubished on the LMS, and spend a few minutes on a slide or two, whithout completing the training, the LMS markes the traning as comple...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jack Sparrow
Hi, I have a fresh clean install of Windows 7, fresh clean install of MS Office 2010 and fresh clean install of Articulate Studio trial. Pressing any button (e.g. Prev...
By Justin Wilcox
Livia Barasz
Hi! I've been working with PowerPoint and Presenter and recently the program started crashing after displaying the message "PowerPoint 2007 stopped working". Another...
By Justin Wilcox
Kevin Thorn
In the Presenter Bio section of the Presentation Options, there is a field for Email. Simple enough, but is there a way to edit the actual "Email" button text to say s...
By Robert Kennedy