Product Last Post Replies
Aditya  Reddy
I created a Articulate Scorm Package and uploaded in Moodle 2.1 , if in future i want to add more slides to it, how can i do it ?
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Aditya Reddy
Lisa Fripp
I'm working for a healthcare organisation and I'm throwing around the idea of putting together a medical drama themed onboarding module to make our onboarding informat...
By Lisa Fripp
Eillen Bui
Hello all, I was wondering if it is possible to display people's results in ascending/descending order based on the numeric value they've inputted? So, if they answere...
By Mike Enders
Juergen Ahlmann
The problem: When I come to the end of a quiz and I click on "Finish", nothing happens. OK, here is what I am doing: In the "Pass Result" I have a link such as: https...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Juergen Ahlmann
Juergen Ahlmann
The problem: When I come to the end of a quiz and I click on "Finish", nothing happens. OK, here is what I am doing: In the "Pass Result" I have a link such as: https...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Juergen Ahlmann
Allan Dunlop
Has anyone ever received this message? I've been working on a new theme for my courses lately, and have created and applied several. This morning, while trying to appl...
By Allan Dunlop
Andy Moorman
Hi, I'm brand new to Storyline and feel the way I'm making a next button appear in an interactive scenario is 'long-winded'. I wonder what you think? It's a bribery sc...
By Andy Moorman
Beth Worthy
HI Heroes, I was wondering if I could add a shifting zoom effect on the storyline. Kindly help me how to add. Thanks.
By Beth Worthy
Yasha Afshar
I was wondering if I could define time limitation for displaying my storyline outputs. I know that I can do that in my LMS, but I also want that my SCORMs will be enab...
By Yasha Afshar
Ari Avivi
Hello all, I have learned so much from the community thought I would take a moment to share something that I'm qutie proud of. The background. This is a part of a trai...
By Leslie McKerchie
Guido Yagupsky
Hi! I have a problem with repeating animations on the same object. I have an object, and need it to show up, disappear, and show up once again (several times). Ex: Fad...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Anne England
Hi I'm new here and needing a quick answer, so apologies if this question has appeared many times with as many answers! In the published/preview version of Presenter, ...
Whitney Harkness
Hello, I'm having a presentation-wide issue with some of my boxes when animating using a simple Fade. I have boxes at the top of each of my slides with text inserted (...
Gabriel Ortiz
Hi,  I'm trying to publish several trainings using the publish to web format. The trainings contain one embedded video file and I can get them to work on all but one ...
Catherine Sturrock
Hi - I recently launched a SCORM course I developed in Storyline, overall feedback is fine, course is working without any issues. However there have been a few reports...
William Nunes
I've got a series of interactions; a lot of slides that adjust a variable, "myVar1."  I need to duplicate those interactions, except some graphics will change and I ne...
Franky B
Hello, There seems to be a problem with this slide when I preview or even when publish it, to have the triggers and layers work properly. Are there too many that Story...
Steven Mills
Hello, Currently we have a series of webcast hosted on iStream Planet, and are looking to somehow embed these into Stroyline and be viewable on iPads. Normally this w...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
James Renshaw
Hello All, First post here - please be gentle as I'm new! I am unable to insert a small piece of flash video (successfully created via Video Encoder) into a PowerPoint...
Donna Copeland
This regards my first real course simulation. We used to generate course simulations in Captivate, but have just moved over to Storyline. I have never recorded before ...
By Donna Copeland