Product Last Post Replies
Stefaan Van Eenoo
Dear all I have two courses hosted in the same LMS. One is Articulate presenter. The second one is Articulate Storyline. The Presenter course is behaving as expected (...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
kabir khanna
Is it possible to copy content (not imported as an image/video/etc but  natively created in storyline ) from storyline and paste it in adobe captive ? I have created s...
By Michael Hinze
Ilana Dubovi
Hellow, I want  the students  to be able to  followup after their progression throuought the course. The menu show the student's location by slide and not by a scene. ...
By Gerry Wasiluk
B DeSmet
Hi, In this training: http://articulate.demos.s3.amazonaws.com/sales_orientation/story.html there is a very cool effect in the beginning on the first slide: spot light...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Maria Kof
Hello. I am using the trial version and it says that I only have two days left. Is it two days calculating the exact time I executed the file on my computer? How does...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, recently I saw a question whether it was posible to have layers interacting with a panel on another layer (in this case the base layer) Attached is the example...
By Christine Hendrickson
Foot Tsang
Hi all, I use Engage to play movie in my Courseware.  However, the movie is not playing, as below.  May I know what factors would cause the problem?  Thank you!
Articulate Engage almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
B DeSmet
Hi all, I made a slide wich has a layer on it. At a certain moment when the voice over starts talking about the layer I want this layer to show. How do I do this? I tr...
By B DeSmet
PRAKASH B
i had to used story size w:942   h: 598  in storyline file and i this story file having result slide .when i link the result slide all slides data down one bellow .i t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Natalie Steglich
Hey there, I have a question, hope someone can help: I have some markers on a slide and I want that the whole text of the first marker is displayed already when the u...
By Fiona Telford-Sharp
Kevin Dowd
Has anyone created a "question of the day" type program for their users in Quizmaker or Presenter? Thanks! Heidi
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Jimmy bell
Hi everyone i have made over 50 slides now but i have just decided that i would like to add a watermark to each. Is there a way to add a watermark to all 50 slides at ...
By Phil Mayor
Kelly Kremin
I have a Continue variable that I use to prevent the Next button from working until the timeline ends. I have a scene with "regular" slides and quiz slides. On the reg...
By Kelly Kremin
PJ Babcock
I believe I've tried everything......... except the right thing!  I'm creating a course and I want the learner to click on a button and a webinar that's been converted...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Adrian Tschubarov
I can't find the opacity control of the text, any way yo make it 50% translucent? Cheers. A.
By Gerry Wasiluk
Adrian Tschubarov
I want to make a custom button from a rectangle, and I did it following the @Jeanette Brooks tutorial. Which is quite simple, but I noted that I don't have much contro...
By Adrian Tschubarov
Ursula Rudling
Hi all. I am new to eLearning production and Storyline and I would really apprecaite some help. I am trying to add narration to existing screen recordings but struggl...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Franky B
Hi there, I have been trying to upload my French course, which was published in SCORM 1.2 using Storyline, to Skillport. Once I am in Skillport Publisher, I select the...
By Gerry Wasiluk
kabir khanna
Hi, I am trying to create a presentation in storyline. When published , I want it to run like a video, only to pause when some user input is needed. I have been able t...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Adrian Tschubarov
I have a title and using the minimum Line Spacing (1.0) is still too much. How can I reduce it to 0.5 without making two text boxes? 
By Gerry Wasiluk