Product Last Post Replies
Bill Osborn
I have three courses that I developed using Articulate Presenter and Engage a bit over two years ago. My client would now like to convert those files into PowerPoint f...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Bill Osborn
Douglas Harriman
Hello, A developer on our team is experiencing issues with his version of Storyline. The problem initially was that published presentations lagged longer than normal i...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Henry Salevsky
I have set timing as VERY SLOW for my Fly In Bullet Points.  Some of the Slides come in as fast instead of slow.  There is an inconsistency with the timing even though...
By Christine Hendrickson
Eric Albertson
Hi there, I just upgraded to version 3 of Storyline this morning. I just opened up my Storyline files and all the fonts are crazy (large!).  Anyone else have issues w...
By Christine Hendrickson
Catrin Thier
Hi, What is wrong wiht my Trigger, I want it to go to slide 21 when the learner clicks Next if they've selected the wrong answers. But, it just doesn't do anything. /...
By Catrin Thier
Ejuana Mitchell
I want to insert an MP4 video file and edit it, but I need to insert in as multiple slides so I can edit it. I didn't see one ---is there a way to do this? Thanks! Ejuana
By Christine Hendrickson
Barbara Higgins
Is there any way to download tutorials or help files so that they can be viewed when there is no Internet access available?
By Christine Hendrickson
Betty Osbelt
Hello, I am wondering how I can stop the recording from playing every time the learner goes back to the slide? Basically, I have a section where the first slide takes ...
By Peter Anderson
Laura Fast
Don't seem to find this in the drag & drop options, but can you anchor an item once it's dropped? I'm using a variable (fluidtotal) to count the number of ounces o...
By Laura Fast
Denise Harpe
I'm new not only to Storyline, but to Articulate in general. We have historically used another product to create our online courses. With that other software we are ab...
By Peter Anderson
Stephanie Schneider
Hello, I have recently imported ppt slides into SL and then added SL characters and buttons. When I preview the course, everything is as it should be but when I publis...
By Christine Hendrickson
By Peter Anderson
Chance Hunter
Is there a way to control the spacing between paragraphs in Storyline? It seems to import these spacings just fine from PowerPoint, but if you need to adjust them afte...
By Antony Snow
Dayna LeBlanc
Hello, I have an e-learning module published on a LMS and it has been there for sometime without any issues.  The quiz (a few slides in) has suddenly started to freeze...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ian Mondrow
Hi All, I know Storyline does not have a built-in pre-load function for videos (like Captivate). However, my IT department said that they could write a code to have a ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Tracey Gallipeau
Hi I'm having difficulty getting the individual results slides passing the information to the "Final Results Slide" how would I go about doing this please? I'm new to ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Justin Small
Hi, when I look at the tutorials, the video tutorials do not seem to display can you help please? Best wishes J
By Christine Hendrickson
jason bateman
The title pretty much says it. I have four variables of this type. I can delete other variables, but not these four.
By Christine Hendrickson
Dave Schleif
Hi, perhaps you can help! I had several downloaded Storyline presentations, on an iPad. Unfortunately, iTunes needed to be be reloaded, installed an updated iTunes, ba...
By Christine Hendrickson
Svenja Lohse
Hi, I built a little course with the 30day tryal version. Only one scene with 6 slides.  Most of them with a charakter, some images and textboxes, that come one by one...
By Christine Hendrickson