Product Last Post Replies
Norris Lau
Hi, I am new to Storyline.  I just prepared a screen recording and insert it into a scene as 'Step-by-step slides" with View mode steps.  I have set all slides in the...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Rachel  Teasdale
Hi  When my colleagues and I collaborate on Storyline files we have real problems with the fonts. One person set up the master slides for me and when I opened it to in...
By Christine Hendrickson
Nathalie GERARD
Hi ! I created a Tab “Spoken Text” above in the player; to avoid having a “button” on the slide. I want that, when the user click on it, a layer appears on the slide ...
By Nathalie GERARD
John Eastman
Whenever I try the Publish to Word feature Quizmaker crashes. I really need this option for my reviewers to edit questions. Has anyone else had this issue. I'm on Win...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
debbie garcia
My storyline is very unstable. it will work fine for a several hours and then it will start wanting to send error messages.  Also when I and typing in a test question ...
By Christine Hendrickson
michael roddick
Hiya, Does storyline not overwrite files as you reimport them? I have a project that is on the verge of being unmanageable to hand back and forth between designers. I...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kasey Waas
I am working on a storyline project that was imported via power point and I'm unable to get the Notes text to display in the preview or in the published file. The Play...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jan Patterson
Hi All, I saw a great tutorial about how to set up layers so that they will appear in a certain order. I can't seem to put my finger on it so was wondering if anyone m...
By Geert De Rycke
Jason Johnson
Can I access the images of the woman in the character pack that comes with a standard Storyline license without having to manually insert them and publish the project?...
By Christine Hendrickson
Judy B.
Hi everyone. I'm using PRESENTER. At the end of my presentation, I would like learners to be able to click a slide in the NAVIGATION panel if they want to go back to r...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Julien Tonniet
Hello! I created an LMS course with a quizz. I'd like to report the fact that the course has been seen entirely and the results of the quiz. What options should I choo...
By Julien Tonniet
Manuel Aicart
Hello, When I click on incorrect objects on slide #1, the "red state" stays still. I'd like that state to disappear as soon as I select another object, as on the rest ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Robert Castleberry
I've published several courses as CD courses, and when doing so, it seems to strip the audio from the PPTA file. I've gone in several minutes later and the audio is si...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ashley Patrias
Looking for animation video online tool.  Hope I can create and import video into web based training classes using storyline... thinking about using goaminate for maki...
By Ashley Patrias
Philip Johnston
This question has been asked elsewhere, but not really answered...apart from the ability to export standalone quizzes, is there anything Quizmaker can do that Storylin...
By Brett Rockwood
Paul Blount
I have a 'final' quiz that is made up of several other Storyline quizzes that were imported into the final quiz. Last week I received a message that a couple students ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Job Vlaming
Maybe this method is widespread, I don't know. But I just figured out a way to achieve a few nifty things by bypassing the timeline: 1. Create layer exit animations 2....
By Job Vlaming
Christophe Breemersch
Hi, In quiz questions, the hover color is by default a kind of blue.  You can change that via a custom theme color (control 1 and custom 2) However, for the sequence d...
By Laith Salama
era despitri
i have question about articulate stoyline, whether e-learning courses product can be used for a laptop that does not use articulate storyline?
By Bruce Graham
Henry Sanders
I have a .athm theme file that contains styles for the font, colors, and master layout. When I import this file into a new articulate file, the theme layout appears on...
By Henry Sanders