Product Last Post Replies
Ashley W
So, I have this stupidly monstrously huge training I made a while back.  It was the first training I had ever done, so it's decidedly not perfect. Anyways, it's becom...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
David Coughanour
When I attempt to Publish to Word from Storyline (so I can have reviewers and editors go through my content) I get this error: I've reviewed or tried all the suggesti...
By Peter Anderson
Isa David
Hi all, I'm currently testing content created in Storyline (latest upadates done) and my glossary doesn't show up when I launch via the mobile app, but it does show up...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rod Shaw
I have an 11 scene project with 10 of the scenes linked to the starting scene from triggers assigned to text boxes. However the scenes appear below the starting scene ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mandy Noble
Hi, I am in the process of making a course accessible/section 508 compliant. on the screen there are progress indicators which I do not wish the screen reader to see...
By Peter Anderson
Jin Hiya
Hi This is rather an odd question, but I have three scenes set up with each scene holding one quiz.  Is there any way you could set them up so that as you finish the f...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Richard Chasin
As a workaround to using swf files in our courses, I have exported a Flash animation as a mov file and then imported the mov into Storyline. The animation has flat col...
By Richard Chasin
James Sporleder
Hello, My name is Lara Smith and I work very closely with Jim Sporleder in creating the Distributed Learning Courses for our clients. I tried to join as my own member...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
ganesh ubhare
Hi , Can anyone who has came across the following issue please advice me . I have embedeed a mp4 video into storyline using web object. When I publish the output and r...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jolana Phillips
Hi Folks, I just started using Storyline and am having an issue with it.  I can record a screen (full page) of a technical process we are training.  When we bring it o...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mara Waldruff
I am doing a photo-hunt activity using hotspots to reveal layers. For every correct item found, I would like for a checkmark to appear and stay on the found object. I ...
By Laith Salama
Sidharth Sharma
I am not finding any translation features in articulate storyline how can i find this feature..and also want to know is this feature present in articulate.
By Peter Anderson
Kelly Prince
Hi. I'm working on created a few Proof on Concepts for taking our course from click next, text and pictures approach to a more immersive experience. Since we create tr...
By Jerson Campos
Cheryl Theis
I understand that Storyline is able to translate text and labels into 11 languages. Does anyone know if "Spanish" is for Mexico or Spain?  Is either Chinese 'Simplifie...
By Cheryl Theis
By Dwayne Schamp
lilian soon
In Storyline, is there a way of re-using assets to reduce the output file size? If I have a graphic on one slide that I'm going to use on another slide, is there a way...
By Michael Hinze
Pat O'Connor
hi all, you know when you are looking at something for too long, you cant tell the wood from the trees? Well, this is probably straigtforward but I cant get layer 3 to...
By Laith Salama
MARK COOMBE
This has probably been covered by someone but I can't seem to fin an answer. How do I get the learners name from a Storyline quiz to appear in Articulate online so it ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Doug Mattson
I have an image with the Zoom Image applied to it so the user can choose whether they want to enlarge it or not. At a specific place in the timeline, where I have anot...
By Doug Mattson
Dwayne Schamp
Food for thought: After being on this board for several years, and seeing many issues arise of people losing audio, images, links, etc., I thought I might add a bi...
By Steve Flowers