Product Last Post Replies
Leanne Gee
I have a Storyline project  that utilizes hotspots/triggers. When I preview it in Storyline, the hotspots/triggers function as expected. The triggers jump to the right...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
James McLuckie
Hi Everyone I am possibly just not understanding something here, but I can't seem to get selected and visited states to work correctly if I have an asset that makes u...
By Nancy Woinoski
Randy Richardson
Hello all, I want to take the input from a text box in SL "lastname" with the getvar method, use touppercase and pass the upper case string to "capslastname"  back to ...
By Randy Richardson
Jesse Kramer
In Storyline (SL) I'm trying to recreate the Pyramid interaction from Engage. I've got layers down the way I want and I've got the Next button disabled so user have to...
By Christine Hendrickson
Peg Simmons
1) Is it possible to limit the information that is printed with the quiz results? I want to use only the top most information: Date/Time, Student Score, Passing Score,...
By Christine Hendrickson
Dave Harlander
I'm wondering how I can fix this apparent bug in Storyline: I created a simple course that has 3 introductory slides, 5 quiz slides, and a results slide. When I tested...
By Dave Harlander
Liz Whitney
Hello,  I want to format bullets in Engage interactions so that the sub-bullets are dashes instead of dots.  Would like first tier dot, second dash, third dot, fourth ...
Articulate Engage almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sally Burns
Is there a way to customise the scrollbar in Storyline at all? I'm currently avoiding using it due to it not fitting with any of our designs. Sally
By Nicole Legault
Ellen Brodsky
Hello everyone, This is going to be my first time producing a fairly complex Storyline Course that must be iPad compatible and tracked on an LMS. What kind of testing ...
By Harri S
Bronwyn Menton
I have just produced a course with Storyline that is working well in preview and when published to Web. However, when I uploaded it to the LMS, all the formatting went...
By Christine Hendrickson
Caprice Haywood
I've placed and Articulate Quiz in Microsoft Online.  I first copied it to my internal SharePoint site in Explorer view after publishing it.  I'm able to email results...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Adam Larson
Hello, I built a test bank in a course and i would like to give the user the ability to go back and forth between the questions before submitting each question.  Today...
By Adam Larson
Carrie Eaton
I'd like to create a question where the user moves objects (graphics) on the screen to match with text...something like three boxes on the screen, one red, one blue, o...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Gary Giurbino
I have a marker (which I'm using as a pseudo button) to unhide both a text box and a back button maker and hide the first text box on the stage. Is the 'Normal' state ...
By Phil Mayor
Nicholas Ng
I have a scenario that requires the student to place one of two items on a hotspot. Drag & Drop quizzes with two items requires both items for a correct answer. Is...
By Nicholas Ng
Keith Mudd
I design e-learning courses using Storyline and our company's web developer helps with the backend LMS stuff. We were trying to troubleshoot the resizing of browser wi...
By Robert Thompson
Robert Gay
I have created a project using the Menu option in the Storyline Player. Since initially creating the project, I have changed some of the slide sequencing within a give...
By Peter Anderson
Nancy Roderick
I have a simple narrated course, published for HTML5 only (I am not permitted to use the Articulate app for our products since we cannot remove them from the library w...
By Peter Anderson
Cindy Shaver
Hello,   I'm changing from a desktop to a laptop at work and will be moving my Articulate suite to the new laptop. I found the information on how to deactivate the lic...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Janet Berkhouse
Kathleen Dailey
I am attempting to follow the step-by-step for syncing annimations I created in PowerPoint, but it isn't working. I've imported the audio for the slide, how do I get t...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson