Product Last Post Replies
Jesse Spinella
How many people need there to be an option to remove the decimal point in a number? Is it just me? Is there a way to do this that I'm not familiar with? Currently I ha...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Paul Brennan
Is it possible to change the size of the icon in a button. I want to make the icon larger than the default setting but can't see any obvious way of changing it. Any ad...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Karen Sugalski
I have a need to create the following with variables: I want the user to be able to click a button 5 times and each time a different picture will display.  Someone did...
By eLearning Development
Matt Ensenberger
I apologize for any cross-posting, but I have searched high and low to find a discussion on this topic and was unsuccessful.  To be honest, I'm a bit surprised there a...
By Mike Enders
Richard  Crouse
Hi.  Is it possible to apply different entrance timings to individual bullet items within a single list of items, or would I have to create separate lists, each list w...
By Richard Crouse
Pummi  Bais
Hi All! I am new in Story Line and want to find out if it is possible to create a course including getting the news on a subject from the internet and post into the c...
By Christine Hendrickson
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out a problem: I'm creating a quiz that is part multiple choice and part short answer. The multiple choice answers ...
By Mike Enders
Mary Kay Wagner
Almost every course I develop these days includes some documentation component. I'm having difficulty providing my learners with versions of forms that are small enoug...
By Mike Enders
Angela Kim
Hi, I'm trying to insert a web object onto a slide, but I'm getting a script error message. It's a url to a digital image and I'm guessing it has something to do with ...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Julie Alexander
I want to have several states of a character activate at specific points on the timeline but I don't see a way to do this.  Eventually, the states will need to change ...
By Greg Cannon
Mark Van Deusen
Hello Articulate, I'm fairly new to this forum, but I'm experiencing a limitation with my LMS provider and would like to know if there is a workaround in Storyline. I...
By Mark Van Deusen
Charlotte Boyce
Hi there, I am in the process of upgrading all our e-learning based around the Point of Sale system we use.  I have completed a screen recording showing the users how ...
By Christine Hendrickson
ron brackett
I'm just checking Storyline out. Is it possible to import questions from an Excel spreadsheet? Thanks.
By Christine Hendrickson
Paul Reid
Does anyone have a suggestion for controlling the size and position of embedded video in Storyline? I have tried (along with several others) to embed video (hosted on ...
By Mike Enders
Mike Insalaco
I made a screen recording in a Storyline scene. I know that Storyline lets you trim frames off the beginning and ending of the recording, and it lets you update the st...
By Christine Hendrickson
Tina Moreno
Is there a way to absolutely position a browser window that opens from a link within Storyline (even in javascript)? I have a client that wishes to have a window open ...
By Mike Enders
Anjanay Panetti
Hi All -  I am working in Storyline and was wondering if anyone knew whether or not there was a way to upload multiple glossary terms at once.  I know you can add them...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jessica Calvin
I am created a free form, drag and drop quiz question in my presentation. The question allows for unlimited attempts, meaning the user must get the correct answer befo...
By Mike Enders
Robin King
Hi All, In Storyline there is a white box that shows up in the "trigger wizard dialog box" at the bottom that says:  On Condition and it is clickable.  Once it is clic...
By Mike Enders
Itzik Nativ
Hi, I need to enter a text entry field for date. I want to make it work in one of two options: 1- a calendar box that opens for a full month and you can choose the dat...
By Rich Calcutt