Product Last Post Replies
John Collier
Hi, I developed several Articulate Storyline Story Boards and I am testing them on an iPAD 2 with the latest IOS software updates, Articulate is also updated. I publis...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tammy Sellers
Hey - can anyone advise on how to get a teeter animation to show in Presenter? I created a "button" -- like a lapel button -- and I want it to teeter until it is click...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Maria Kof
Hello all! I am new to using Storyline and e-learning tools in general. I was trying to create a 'pick one' quiz with 6 questions and their answers on one slide with d...
By Christine Hendrickson
Shevi Yuval
I want to synchronize the appearance of Bullets according to the tutorial narration. Is there a way to time all the Bullets separately, without turning them into sepa...
By Bruce Graham
Laith Salama
Hi guys and gals, I work for a large UK firm which build E-learning courses. We use Articulate Storyline for a lot of our courses and I myself and a huuuuge fan compar...
By Laith Salama
Maria Kof
Hi! I just wanted to know if there is a bookmarking ability on Storyline once it is on an LMS. By bookmarking I mean that the user can pause the course at any time and...
By Maria Kof
Bonnie Jeansonne
Hi,  I finally got around to playing a bit more with storyline and used one of the demos. I would like to give credit but I can't remember who was the the brilliant pe...
By eLearning Development
Efrat Maor
I read all the threads on slide numbering. This doesn't help. convincing our customers is not relevant in this case.  In this project it makes sense to have numbering....
By Phil Mayor
Ray Mooney
I have created my first screen recording (works great!), and I have placed a button on a slide to launch the Screen Recording Scene, but I would like the screen record...
By Nancy Woinoski
Tineke Porschen
Just starting with Articulate, I have two problems: I would like to follow the tutorials to get to know Articulate, but the first one (getting to know....) is not acti...
By Tineke Porschen
Connie Malamed
I see this problem appearing in the forum but I haven't seen a solution. My quiz starts with a choice of test and each test is a separate group. The branching goes to ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Connie Malamed
parmanand kumar
hi everyone,                     can somebody help in following problem: 1) on base layer i am having a video (which plays for entire duration) and many text boxes (co...
By Cool Sai
Jay  Chun
Question: Is there a way to have exit animations when user clicks a button that advances to a new slide. For example, say I had a fly in image, but then I want it to f...
By Steve Flowers
Jonathan Workman
Hello! I've created a freeform, 10 question quiz with radio buttons.  I want the "Correct" and "Incorrect" layers to display the user's percentage correct (results.Sco...
By Josh Uhlig
Nathan Chambers
I want to incorporate a completion tracker for an IT security course I'm designing.  My idea is this...there are three options (non-linear completion - learner can com...
By Chip Ritter
Robin King
Hi Heroes, I have two text questions that are not scored, but that I have set up to print on the results page along with the students' answers to the questions.  The s...
By Christine Hendrickson
steve bogle
I am new to Storyline, and I am concerned about bandwidth and playback of slides with audio. Now that I can't use swfs to package my content. When I created slides in ...
By Steve Flowers
Julie  Taylor
I have Slide Properties set to- by User, but still, on some of the slides, the slides will automatically move forward. I want them to be all by user click of arrow. Wh...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Yo Ahzzma
Is there a way to move these buttons from the bottom right of the screen to the top right?
By Christine Hendrickson
Sandrine Mis
Hi everyone, I started working with Storyline and I have a problem with a video. I inserted a FLV video on a slide, cliked "Show Video Controls" and published my proje...
By Christine Hendrickson