Product Last Post Replies
Chrysoula Malogianni
How do I create two different options after pass or fail in a quiz? I want them to rewatch the course if they fail and print out a certificate and email it too when th...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Shylah Weber
Hi, I'm trying to create a pseudo-popup window using triggers and animations. First, a trigger with appear animations and then another on a close button with disappear...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Michael Prince
Hello all, I am looking for clarification regarding tracking users whom have completed modules. I would like to have access to some "list" if possible on user who have...
By Peter Anderson
Shannon Hobbs
I'm trying to deploy a Storyline course for iPads in HTML5. When I launch the course inside the LMS it will not align to the top of the browser window, forcing the stu...
By Peter Anderson
Jada Olson
Hello, We've been having an issue here for a while now and have not been able to find an answer in the forums or other support venues.  Sometimes on a publish, either ...
By Peter Anderson
J Koko
When a trainee uses a computer that was previously used to view our presentation the quizes will appear finished, the slides may freeze, and the audio syncs up to an i...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rinnai America
Hello... I have a course in which I am using a lot of flash video.  The issue is occuring when a flash video is completed.  This video (slide 19) is the correct answer...
By Peter Anderson
Gina Heumann
I am currently working in Articulate Presenter and when I publish or preview my project, it freezes / times out about halfway through. Same two slides every time - the...
By Peter Anderson
Betty Osbelt
Hello, I can't figure out how to change the scene name? I only have one scene and it says "untitled" as of now. Also, there are several slides missing from my menu whe...
By Antony Snow
MICHELLE FRANCIS
Hi all, I am currently creating an e-Learning using Articulate Storyline and I would like to create a drag and drop for one of the activities I am going to put into it...
By Antony Snow
Francisco Reisner
Hi everyone, I am receiving constant inquiry to update my Articulate 09 to release 9. I have downloaded it and run it in many ways but I keep having everything in the ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Andrew Carnegie
Hi there, I have a 10 question survey quiz at the end of my 14 slide demo presentation. When using Firefox to view the demo and complete the survey the email results b...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Shylah Weber
Is there a way to hyperlink to an attached PDF within a slide in Presenter - Office 2010? I'd like a text link on a slide to launch the PDF. Any help would be apprecia...
By Peter Anderson
Lisa Struebing
Is there a way to add a supersript in the menu listing?  I have some branded material listed and it needs to be superscripted. Thank you, Lisa
By Christine Hendrickson
Helen Miller
I created a drag and drop quiz using a word bank and although it works fine in the preview it doesn't work after I publish it. The quiz defaults with a bar along the b...
By Christine Hendrickson
Betty Osbelt
Hello, I can't seem to get the bullets to match at all times. Sometimes it works, mostly it doesn't. Any tips? Thank you.
By Christine Hendrickson
Joe Campbell
Hello all. I need to know how to sync one long video across multiple slides while still retaining interactivity, instead of cutting up individual videos for each slid...
By Joe Campbell
Josh Miller
Hello, I am having a serious issue with the simulation/record screen feature. I have inserted a view type simulation and have fine tuned the image for the slide to not...
By Peter Anderson
Patti Bryant
Happy Friday Heroes! I have an oddball scenario for you. Scenario: We have a Storyline course that is a single slide that automatically plays a video (from a web objec...
By Patti Bryant
Richard  Crouse
Hi.  I'm interested in your advice on "best practice" for managing the starting slide for each new scene with respect to how the Menu lists that first slide.  When I c...
By Nancy Woinoski