Product Last Post Replies
Melanie F
Question: I want to configure all Level 1 titles in the course Outline to display, but not have an associated slide displayed. For example:  TOPIC 1       slide A     ...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Melanie F
Joe Brewer
I've published a course and each time I load it into Saba and launch Storyline's seekbar and prev/next buttons get cut off from the screen.  Has anyone else run into t...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jennifer Henry
We need to create a presentation with sound and on-screen recordings and save the file as an HTML5. When we saved a test recording with screen recording and sound as a...
By Christine Hendrickson
Pauline Zvejnieks
When a user returns to a slide with audio, the audio will not play the second time through.  Is there any setting I need to change to ensure that the audio will play a...
By Pauline Zvejnieks
Garfield StHilaire
Hello all. I have created a storyline project with some video assets. The project renders and plays fine on my mac on Firefox but when running the project in my window...
By Garfield StHilaire
Surya J
Hi, I have created a video for my client & added about 10 quiz questions. While creating the quiz I have selected both the type, Multiple type & Radio button t...
By Surya J
Linda Wright
S-O-S -- The design I created in the Slide Master for use as templates has distorted all shapes to 1/4 of the shape, e.g, a circle will only display 1/4 (as the 15 min...
By Peter Anderson
Cheryl Lynn Dratler
I am admittedly a newbie, but have successfully published 3 mini-courses on our LMS.  At this point they aren't much, but we are meeting some corporate compliance requ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Janet Cecchettini
I am having difficulty formatting text in a series of text boxes in Storyline......  not getting the results I expect.  Text changes don't seem to want to "stick" View...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rachel Leigh
I'm trying to get rid of the "Quiz1 tab" you can see here in these two screenshots.  The previous ID developed this module and I made some updates to it, so there's a ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jill Blaser
Is there a list anywhere that shows the fonts that are included with Storyline? The reason I ask is because we have five Storyline licenses at our company, but we don'...
By Christine Hendrickson
Gina Heumann
I downloaded the Windmill skin from this website and am not having any luck getting it to work. I get the message saying it's been successfully downloaded, and it even...
By Gina Heumann
Yogesh Yadav
Hi, I am wokring on a course that needs that can be accessed on iPad and iPhone. What should be the stage size in Storyline or any other settings required so that the ...
By Peter Anderson
Jennifer Lukas
Good afternoon, When I publish my presentation, a random image (which I used in my presentation) will duplicate on all of the slides at the far left bottom. No matter ...
By Peter Anderson
CaroLyn Jimenez
Hi there, I'm working in Storyline and on a matching dropdown quiz, I have five questions, with a total of two possible answers - that is A or B will be the answer to ...
By CaroLyn Jimenez
Megan Maguire
Hi, I have been working on editing a file that has several engage interactions.  I have modified all the engage interactions and published them back to the ppt.  Someh...
Articulate Engage almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Michael Hales
A feature in Quizmaker 09 is the ability to lock a answer in place while others may randomize.  I just finished my first Storyline quiz and cannot find that feature.  ...
By Peter Anderson
Rachel Hoffman
Hi Everyone- I have attempted to sync 3 slide layers with 1 audio track on my base layer.  In order to accomplish this, I inserted my sound file.  Then, I created 3 sl...
By Michael Hinze
Jason Johnson
Two questions: 1. Can you point me to the most advanced video tutorial(s) on adding user interactivity and specifically, anything geared toward mobile devices? 2. Is t...
By Electron Karthick
Sebastien Greffet
Hello,  I have a problem with a module published in Tincan : my LMS does not give any information back, I mean I have no result when I finish it...  Have you any idea ...
By Peter Anderson