Product Last Post Replies
Grady Palmer
Hello forum I am new to Articulate and have a major inability to have my published LMS uploads to Adobe Connect generated URL to work. My clients are unable to play an...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jimmy Blacknell
Hi, I am creating hyperlinks using transparent shapes to different slides in my presentation which work fine in Powerpoint but as soon as I publish they seem to dissap...
By dermot o reilly
Sandra Lowe
I am building a course that has three languages in it.  English, Spanish, and Portuguese.  I am using layers and variables so the user may select their language at the...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Sandra Lowe
Harri S
Hi All, Please read the entirety of the message before replying. I have recently published some content to HTML5 and have found a range of anomalies when viewing it us...
By Phil Mayor
Kvon Tucker
Hello I'm currently using Articulate Presenter 09 for a project, and I would like to trigger javascript to have a certificate printed? Is there a way to do this?  I al...
By Kvon Tucker
Jeff Willison
I have a class that just by itself went to the larger 16:9 size?  I don't know where to choose the settings for viewing size.  When you select the I-Pad option does th...
By Bruce Graham
Madeleine de Bruin
Hello everybody, I made several projects in Articulate Storyline. I choose to publish for LMS and to use the possibility to open on iPad. Then I made Zip files and upl...
By Peter Anderson
Chris Policastro
When I record for about 30 seconds, I click the insert button, it stays on this screen until I give up and cancel (I have waiting 15 minutes!): When I record for 5 se...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jay  Shanley
I've just installed an update and the multiple choice question throws an exception when I try to enter an answer.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Multiple answer q...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sarita Kayode
Good morning, I'm experiencing a problem viewing a published quiz.  Once I publish my quiz and select preview the border is cut off from every slide.  I've attached a ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Sarita Kayode
Good morning, I'm using Quizmaker to create a new quiz, but I cannot see my text as I type.  When I attempt to preview a slide i receive the attached pop up message.
By Christine Hendrickson
Daniela Schiano di Cola
I am trying to develop a timed assessment, but we need the assessment taker to be able to pause the assessment and return to it. Is there a way to do this within S...
By Christine Hendrickson
David Martin
Hi, I work in a large organisation that has standard desktop/windows 7 system installs and locked down user accounts.  On my main computer I have local adminstrator ri...
By Christine Hendrickson
Michael Gaffney
So I created a project and published it placing it in dropbox.  I published it so it could be easily viewed by my supervisor.  She had a quick couple of notes to which...
By Peter Anderson
Kelly Kremin
How to I determine the aspect ratio of my slides in Storyline?
By Christine Hendrickson
chris e
Hello, I've looked this up a bit but haven't come up with anything yet. Does anyone know to turn this html into a javascript command for storyline to post when I click...
By Mark Pickart
cuimei liang
Hi there, I have a question need your kind answer. 1. when I checked the published files and found that the text in main page overlapped with the content in the sub-pa...
By Peter Anderson
Boris Wesemann
Hey Heroes, We have a lot of slides with videos in our e-learning tool. After the video is over, our course skips automatically to next slide. when we upload it onto...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kat A
Hi, I had to make an update to a course (minor updates such as new screenshot, rewording) and upload it in the LMS. During the upload I got the following error message...
By Peter Anderson
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi everyone! I am trying to develop a timed assessment, but we need the assessment taker to be able to pause the assessment and return to it. Is there a way to do this...
By Christine Hendrickson