Product Last Post Replies
Barbara Colvin
I am using Xyleme LCMS for its content management capabilities but am developing the course content itself within Articulate Presenter, Engage, Storyline, etc. In othe...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Annemarie Aliband
Hi All We have a DSE assessment that we need for staff to fill out and send their results across to their manager for them to review, Im looking at quizmaker for the s...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tom Annear
Hi, Does anyone know how to put headings and horizontal dividers in the resources window? I would like to categorize resources by subject or topic, or put them in al...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Dayle Kozlowski
Hello- This is my first post to the forums, I read or think I read in the past about a bug that exists for merging multiple storyline files when there are recordings i...
By Christine Hendrickson
André BARELIER
Hello, I have 3 different question banks in a project. How can I merge them in a single bank? Thanks André Update: I found a way. I import the bank 2 questions in bank...
By Christine Hendrickson
Richard  Crouse
The Articulate tutorials are very helpful, but I’m having difficulty finding specific tutorials on topics I happen to need at different times.  I’m referring to tu...
By Richard Crouse
michelle eames
Hi I will have several modules that will be seperate scorms packaged into a multi sco published on Moodle.  because I want them each to talk to the Grade book. Some of...
By michelle eames
Jeanette Cefre
Hello all - It seems like a simple problem, but I can't figure it out :-(  I've recorded the issue here > http://screencast.com/t/WiVeo1qFX6p Hope this has happene...
By Jeanette Cefre
Chris Dorna
I have some Interactive Slide Masters that I want to be reviewed by subject matter experts. For the review we use the Word Export. In this export the Slide Masters are...
By Chris Dorna
Jay  Chun
I have three buttons in a layer that gives some feedback.  However, after the user clicks two of the three buttons, I would like it to jump to another layer in the sli...
By David Anderson
Alan Landers
Hi Again, I have a slide with an audio recording.  The audio has one cue point.  I'd like to show a layer at that cue point and have the audio continue to be heard. I ...
By Alan Landers
Andrei Kazatchek
Hello I'm trying to insert a web object into a slide, but instead of an absolute link ("http://...) I would like to link to a PDF file in a relative location, such as ...
By Andrei Kazatchek
Sam Carter
I have short bits of content (email address, phone number, URLs of external information) that get revised over the lifetime of the course. One solution is to revise th...
By Steve Flowers
Ajanthan M
Hi. This is Ajanthan. M from nits I had developed a e-learning content with flash. I need to control the articulate presenter player buttons such as menu buttons and p...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Maxim Sergeev
Nance Fiester
I am new to storyline but am having a couple of issues: 1) I created a screen cast, select silence for the audio, created a separate audio track but when I published t...
By Nancy Woinoski
Catherine Blackburn
When I record sound for a screencast using the 'Record Screen' option, the quality is great - no backrground noise. However, when I use the same equipment to record so...
By Catherine Blackburn
Maja  Oi
Hello. I have a question; I´m new here Can you make the default nextbutton in the player disable, at start? I would like it to show only when a special question beeing...
By Maja Oi
Phil Mayor
I know its not supported, but a lot of you at Articulate are using this setup, I am using Parallels 8 and Storyline, since updating Storyline I cannot record sound, it...
By Phil Mayor
Kathy Hartman
I have a slide that has narration that begins when the slide appears.  On the slide are several buttons that bring up layers with additional information.  Each of thes...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Kathy Hartman
Alan Landers
Hi, Does SL have a feature like motion paths in PPT?  I'd like to show an object moving from one part of a screen to another. Tks, Alan
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers