Product Last Post Replies
Josh Braun
I created 3 slides in Articulate.   Slide one contains a 4 second audio clip.  It play automatically in preview mode.  But when I export to HTML 5 and try it on my mob...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Shailesh Mewada
Lynda Claspy
I have just published a Storyline to html5 and none of the drag and drop tests will work!   I am using the free "corkboard template" from the downloads page.  I've tri...
By Lynda Claspy
Peg Simmons
Is there a way to test that a quiz result screen works prior to publishing a course or a quiz?
By Christine Hendrickson
Angie Middlebrook
Hello, Our CEO doesn't like the submit button on the player for quizzes because it's so far away from the question. I built a submit button in the slide no problem and...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Susan  Parnell
Hello, Can you tell me if I save a file (Storyline) on my computer at work and then want to access it on my laptop. Do I need to transfer it or does it update in both ...
By Susan Parnell
Sebastien Greffet
Hello,  I have a problem : one of my story file has lost all its media ! I mean, I saw them in the miniatures at the left of the screen, but no in the slide. But, the ...
By Sebastien Greffet
parmanand kumar
hi everyone,                      i want help to create a project in which on a slide i am having a mp4 (importerd vedio) what i want at certain time say after 2min it...
By parmanand kumar
Andrew Dunn
Hi Has anyone tried using Storyline to deliver content in Punjabi? It's the 3rd most widely spoken language in Canada (not sure how many Punjabi speakers there are in ...
By Andrew Dunn
Gary Courington
I can successfully import slides or entire story from other Storyline projects, but the Menu doesn't import. I have three "finished" projects I want to put into one St...
By Peter Anderson
Maria  Marquis
I have just completed an Articulate course, and am wondering the best way to get my colleagues to test it out. I was thinking that publishing to Web would be easiest, ...
By Peter Anderson
Jason Myers
Creating my first piece in Storyline. I'm doing a module that has 4 sections (each section teaches about a product) and there is a quiz at the end of each section. I ...
By Phil Mayor
Rachael LeClear
Hi!  I'm working in Storyline though VMWare fusion on Windows XP home edition.  I had been working on a different machine with a similar setup (same except that it was...
By Christine Hendrickson
Vicki Harp
I need some direction on how to solve this problems: I have a storyline file with several scenes. Three of the scenes end with a question slide. When the user selects ...
By Vicki Harp
Justin Whayman
Please can someone help me? I have created a quiz in Storyline that consists of 20 questions - each question is pulled from its own question bank at random. As someone...
By Phil Mayor
Jonathan Workman
I am troubleshooting an ongoing problem with our LMS vendor regarding Articulate-wrapped courses consistently granting credit.  I have my presentation set up to show t...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Duane Watt
Would really appreciate help. .flv video was working fine in Presenter in the build stage, but needed it to be muted so that I could redo audio on the slide along with...
By Christine Hendrickson
Emmett Handy
I have created a timed test that is set for 180 minutes. When a trainee takes the test the colck on screen does not seem to accurately count down. For every 15 seconds...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Emmett Handy
Marni Baltessen
Hi, I am having problems attaching Word documents to Presenter 09. When a user clicks on the Attachment, it has been converted into a zip file - and when you extract i...
By Peter Anderson
Crystal Moore
Hi, I made the backgrounds of my quizmaker transparent so the presentation would show through and I have managed to make the feedback box transparent as well.  I need ...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Anna Lisa Bussell
I am using the drag and drop option under Quizzing. I have a list of items that I would like to drag photos over to mark as correct answers.  For example: Choice A = M...
By Anna Lisa Bussell