Product Last Post Replies
Javier Mosquera
Im testing out the last details of Storyline and I published a 3 scenes testing course. It only publishes two scenes out of those three and once I'm done with the firs...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Javier Mosquera
Virginia Cooney
Hi Everyone! I am looking for a little help. I have published an Ariculate Presenter course for our LMS (Maestro by SumTotal). The majority of users are having no issu...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lisa Struebing
Hello all...I love this method of finding information! Here's what I'm trying to do...I have a button REVIEW on several slides that will take a user to a slide REVIEW....
By Michael Hinze
Karen Bieger
I just completed my first Articulate presentation and am trying to send to someone else to view.   The steps "seem" simple enough, yet something's not working.  After ...
By Peter Anderson
Adam Truckenmiller
Is anyone else running into this issue? What is going on after capturing a screen recording, I added the Zoom in feature about 6 seconds within the video. When it is s...
By Adam Truckenmiller
Mary Beth Maidment
I am trying to use short-answer quiz questions in a module; However, we are finding that users who are using the 'Enter' key to start a new line of text in the box pro...
By Mary Beth Maidment
Jay  Chun
Is it possible for the CD versions to remember where you left off at for the cd version? I'm assuming this is not possible. Thanks, Jay
By Phil Mayor
Bianca Baumann
Hi there, I just created my first Articulate Storyline Course and encounter the following issue. I have a slide with a base layer and five additional layers on top. Ea...
By Bianca Baumann
André BARELIER
Hello, How can I set the default player langage? (same question for the default player template). Thanks for your help. André
By Peter Anderson
Jan Patterson
I have a number of URL links troughout my e-learning program. I've also created these links as a resource. My problem is that I can get one link to launch the correct ...
By Peter Anderson
brenda bateman
The navigation pane (sidebar) is not showing up in my preview and publish. The 1st and last slide are set to no sidebar, but the rest should show navigation. This has ...
By Christine Hendrickson
denise ryan
I am a new Articulate user. I built my first course with no problems (very intuitive software), however, now I am having issues with my hyperlinks not working.  Once p...
By Peter Anderson
Mara Waldruff
Does anyone have any idea why this flash file is importing to Storyline so askew and has different coloring? I have attached the storyline file and the flash file. Tha...
By Mara Waldruff
Brad Covey
Hi all, We are encountering an issue with our printed reports. When the answer to the multiple choice question is stated as a dollar amount, the printed report not on...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Noel Shen
Does anyone know how to remove the shaow effect of tab's text in player? I'v tried go to tabs→ shadow to editi the shadow and it's transparencey,as the picture show be...
By Noel Shen
Anton Van der Bracht
Hello, I'm looking for a way to store essay-answers. I want the student to be able to see ALL their answers at the end of the course, so the text the typed themselves....
By Christine Hendrickson
Mara Waldruff
Greetings, folks! I am creating a counter and trying to limit each object to a single click. I have created a true/false variable for each click - values equal to fals...
By Mara Waldruff
jean graveline
I create a countdown quiz in storyline, but i have a problem: If the student didn't click any answer, in the review pages, this question don't appear. see attached fil...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kapil Aggarwal
I have triggers set up as shown in the image. According to my understanding there are 3 ways to navigate to the next slide - Timeline, Object (Start button) and Player...
By Kapil Aggarwal
Amir Elion
Hi, We did an e-learning for one of our clients. When we tasted it in a simple moodle all the scorm worked well. We got a complete report and a score. But when our cli...
By Christine Hendrickson