Product Last Post Replies
Shawn Kogan
I have created a button and added a hyperlink pointing to a network drive where our faciliites keep some of their documentation (.DOCX, .PDF).   These documents are ha...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Shawn Kogan
Roy Gleason
I am creating courses and inserting at least one quiz in every course.  I am giving the learner an opportunity to print his/her quiz results and have selected the opti...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Josh Janikowski
I have a weird icon over an AVI video that will not play online on an ipad or desktop. It plays locally after i publish. I can see the first frame of the video on an i...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ray Butler
Just finished working with my LMS vender and reading the Articulate Presenter forum ref. the SCORMFunction2004.js file and how it needed to be updated (Articulate Pres...
By Ray Butler
Jeff Foster
On several courses I have used the Zoom region function to highlight parts of the course. I am publishing to Flash and the Articulate Mobile Player app.   This seems t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Adi Simon Bar
Hi, I'm creating a presentation in geaography, starting with a map on which there are several paths to choose presented by several countries. Clicking on each country ...
By Program Development Department
Jennifer Poore
We have had wide spread reports of users having Articulate Courses stall on interactions. Basically they sit and the loading symbol displays and the course can not con...
By Christine Hendrickson
Luis Enrique
Estimados a quien pueda ayudarme, no puedo importar archivos de ppt ni pptx en mi Articulate, inicialmente podía hacerlo pero hace unos días perdí esa posibilidad, pod...
By Peter Anderson
Elizabeth-Jamey Rand
Hello Articulate Team: I have a couple of more questions involving my course. 1. Is there anyway to seperate the menu, i.e. my course has 17 chapters, and what I would...
By Christine Hendrickson
Eric Stephan
Hi Folks -- I had the sense that Articulate had flagged that the HTML5 versions that are created by Storyline are not quite 100% yet.  Then I think they improved when ...
By Sam Carter
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, we ran into issues with some of out iPads.... On some of the machines, after the "play" was clicked in the start window, the iPad ran idle... and nothing happe...
By Geert De Rycke
J P
I'm creating a drag and drop that has words and definitions.  I've tried using both the interaction drag and drop page and quizzing free form drag and drop and I get t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Christelle .
How can I make a question in SL worth more points?  For example, I have a drag and drop question where there are 5 options, the total points for that slide is 10, but ...
By Christelle .
Lisa Rudy
I'm working with the trial version of Storyline.  I completed a product, published it for Web, and attempted to use the built-in FTP function to upload the work to...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jane Bale
hellou, please, it is posiible to create Drag an d rop so, that I will have only one chance to link correct objects..I mean, that I will cant drop outside it a link t...
By Peter Anderson
Mark Pickart
I have looked into the two option for embedding YouTube video and I like the insert a video from website option, but for whatever reason there is a quality loss with t...
By Mark Pickart
Tracey Madden
I have spent many, many hours on my current project with building and previewing, getting no error messages whatsoever. Now I come to do the last few edits ready for i...
By Christine Hendrickson
Alyssa Wernham
One particular quizmaker file is not letting me chose letter "A" in a multiple choice quiz.  Help please!
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
JOHN Smith
Hi All How do i make the side bar bigger? We have lots of notes in PowerPoint and i really need more space in the side bar to show them. Or is there any alternative wa...
By Peter Anderson
kris steven
Is it possible to take the scores from a storyline quizzes and use them as variables in other parts of the training. For example imagine Bob scores a 90 on his test. ...
By kris steven