Product Last Post Replies
Scott Byers
I use Articulate infrequently, but at random times it generates a .ppta file when I save my PowerPoint. Why does it do this and can I control this behavior?
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Laura Sanderson
Is it possible for the user to increase the screen size when watching the e-Learning?  i.e make it fulls screen.  Sometimes it is difficult for the users to read some ...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
San LaRa
Hi all! I need to create a slovakian quiz. I already have a german one, copied it and import the slovakian text. But there are no slovakian text labels. What to do? An...
By San LaRa
Jon DeMartino
 I asked this question as part of another posting with several questions, but I realize the subject of that postig  wasn't the best for this question, so I'm asking it...
By Jon DeMartino
Christine Muller
Hi, I've added a Questionbank to my presentation and can't find out where to change the background to the question slides.  I've changed the background to all the othe...
By Christine Hendrickson
Janice H
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to right align the titles in Engage to support languages that read from right to left (ex. Arabic, Hebrew)? Thanks!
Articulate Engage 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Santosh Kumar
sir, i have installed the articulate studio'09, .net framework 2.0, flash player 10 plug in. but when i double click to articulate icon, it is not opening just it is s...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Adam Truckenmiller
I remember in Ariticulate Studio you could edit the youtube controls such as automatically having the video play, removing the youtube player controls, etc. but can yo...
By Christine Hendrickson
Iratxe Marti
Hi! Is anybody using Articulate Studio 09 with Windows 7? What is your experience? Thank you in advance, Iratxe from Barcelona
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Iratxe Marti
Lisa Chandler
Hi,  some of the quiz questions I have to develop require the student to click on a link (graphic image) to open  a .pdf of a technical document that they need to use ...
By Barbara Etienne
Ranu James
In Storyline, is there an easy way to have the text appear or be highlghted, as you speak? Something like the old checkerboard in Power point? Regards Ranu
By Meryem M
Ken Stafford
I want to develope a course which can test a users basic skills in computing.  They can only complete the course if they pass all sections. The first section is moving...
By Donna Morvan
Richard Harshaw
Hello!  I encountered a problem today that really has me stymied. I created a project and published it. It runs fine off my hard drive. (I can go to the folder and  do...
By Christine Hendrickson
Raphael Kottakal
I have a total of 10 slides. The 1st slide have 4 choices. The rest of the slides need to have an image on the bottom right that is based on the choice in the first sl...
By Michael Hinze
James Holt
Can I use and create translucent buttons in Articulat Storyline?
By Jilo Esmail
Stephanie Powner
Hi, I am looking to provide a summary of the final quiz at the end of the course,  I have looked at the 'review quiz' button functionality but would prefer to have the...
By Stephanie Powner
San LaRa
Hi all, our greek friends got the Articulate Studio. We already made quiz for them with Articulate Storyline, but there have been a few problems, so our partner do the...
By Bruce Graham
Margaret Kelsey
I'm interested in developing a score card for a client using QM.  Has anyone attempted such a thing? In particular, I am wondering: Can you create a group of weighte...
By Peter Anderson
Tim Huiner
Hi,  I am new to Articulate Storyline, and thanks to these forums, I have been able to work out a number of issues that I have had.  I have one issue left that I have ...
By Peter Anderson
Rebecca Adler
I have created a simple calculation activity which shows an amount in "savings." The activity calculates savings based on user inputs. When I display the results, is t...
By Madeline Goepp