Product Last Post Replies
Janine  van der Vorst
I have some text entry boxes in my course. The participants are asked to sum up something or tell a story and so on. Now, I would like the participant to be able to f...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Janine van der Vorst
Naga sivaji
please help me I have course in that one i placed 10 questions i have given option on restart always resume i answered three questions and exited the course it shows s...
By Jeanette Brooks
swarna chadalawada
My client would like to have only the slide only mode, and would like to include a forward and back button for easy access to the users. Is there a way I can add these...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Katie L.
I have a branched scenario created in Quizmaker '09.  On two of the slides, when you select the wrong answer radio button and click submit, the button "blinks" a littl...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Michele Micha
Hi, I am just learning how to use the Screen Recording software and have some questions. 1) Is there a limit to the number of individual try me slides that you can h...
By Justin Wilcox
Janine  van der Vorst
Ok, so I have made a text variable where the participant has to fill in his or her name. Now I don't want the next button for next slide to work, before someone has f...
By Janine van der Vorst
Palani Velu
Dear Hero's, When i review my presentation on the tab. Presentaion is not warp to the screen. It's difficult to me swap down the screen for the navigation. Could anyon...
By Jerson Campos
Ramon Smitherman
I enjoy watching those commercials such as UPS where the speaker if drawing a picture and telling a story. More and more I see websites with this style.  Sevone.com ha...
By Bruce Graham
Cathy Gilpin
Hi everyone! I am new to Storyline and I was wondering if someone could help me please - what I need to do is: place a simulation on the web - I know how to do this ...
By Cathy Gilpin
John Papiernik
I would like to jump to a quiz from one of my slide layers, and then have the last slide of the quiz jump back to a specific layer from the previous scene. Is that pos...
By Nancy Woinoski
Adam Hunt
Ok...this seems weird to me....I have 3 slide master designs in my project (so I can have 3 different looks for my different scenes).  When I first started with the pr...
By Adam Hunt
Kevin Lydon
I am trying to open a web page and play a movie, but I want to stay on the same page. I get the link to open the video but it opens a second window. I don't seen any s...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Simon Ray
Hi all I'm having a bit of an issue with an animation activating on a trigger. On a slide, I have 4 hotspots, that when clicked have a layer with relevant text in a ca...
By Bea Stephan
Jessica Geistkemper
I have several courses that contain multiple scenes with the test attached to the last scene and my LMS system is not recording the scores for these tests but is marki...
By Christine Hendrickson
Learn Something
I'm writing a course for grocery store employees and I need to change the outfits on the available avatars.  Are the avatars available as separate files that I can man...
By Learn Something
Ron England
Good afternoon everyone! I am new to Articulate, but amazed how easy it can be to build an exciting course.  However, I have run into an issue with quizmaker.  I'm sur...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Shailesh Mewada
Hi, I have inserted quiz question slides, not using Question Bank but used individual slides. I found a strange behavior while setting up the navigation slide. Afte...
By Peter Anderson
John Lawrence
The compliance department is driving us nuts about a PDF version of a Storyline course.  On page 20 of the attached document the PDF shows an "incorrect" response over...
By John Lawrence
Jeff Willison
Hi All, I was wondering if there is a setting when a student watches a class, I have taken off the seekbar because I don't want them to fly yo the end and keep moving,...
By Steve Flowers
Ashley Inselman
I"ve got some simple T/F questions that I'd like to be able to "lump" on one slide. Is there any way to do this or do they have to be done on independent slides?
By Phil Mayor