Product Last Post Replies
Lucia Salters
Hi Hope someone can help. We have several online Storyline courses. The one module will not open in the player app. All modules are very similar and have been publishe...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
John Boisvert
Dear Members, I used the work-around when inserting a Captivate 5.0 flash by inserting it as a "Web Object", however when I publish in Presenter the web object slide o...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jodie Reading
Hi, I have downloaded Engage and would like to record my screen.  Is this something I can do with Engage or do I need to use a difference piece of software?  I did dow...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Rob Phelps
I used Audacity to record the audio and then imported it into articulate (Presenter 9). The first 7 slides the audio quality is not great, and ten on slide 8 it sounds...
By Christine Hendrickson
Glyn Chadwick
Dear All, this is my first post on e-Learning Heroes, and although I have been using Articulate Presenter for some years, I have only just started using Storyline an...
By Phil Mayor
Judith Blackbourn
Hi, just imported PowerPoint file into Storyline and am a little frustrated with the restrictions. Numbered lists are my main problem right now. The runover lines don'...
By Judith Blackbourn
Donna Morvan
So, this is a little weird.. I have tried it a couple of times just to make sure I am not missing anything out but the issue persists. Anyways, here's the scenario: Yo...
By Christine Hendrickson
Pauline Heron
Hi is there any way that I can save the contents of the survey questions for my students so that they can go back over their answers and use them for further assignments.
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I am attempting to publish Quizzes imbedded in Presentations for use in a Blackboard v9.1 SP9 environment. I visited {http://www.articulate.com/blog/9-ways-to-troubles...
By Peter Anderson
Traci  Rushing
I am creating a multiple choice quiz in storyline, and would like to add custom results slides to each question.  Idealy, learners will submit the question and be dire...
By Geri L
Shailesh Mewada
Hi All, We know that Storyline is the great authoring tool to create the eLearning courses. It is giving so much flexibilities while develop the course. To publish HT...
By Peter Anderson
Aaron Kaufman
Hello, Is there a way to have users take notes through the player while they're doing their training? I see a notes tab, but it appears that it's not interactive. The ...
By Jade Kelsall
Barre Geraldine
Hello I've a problem for my client. They have an articulate content with works with Chrome. Because of the putparam every ten minutes there is a keep alive on the sess...
By Christine Hendrickson
Margo Sutorius
I am a previous Articulate Presenter user.  I made the leap to Storyline.  As I import my PowerPoint slides into Storyline I am getting the idea that importing vs. cre...
By Nancy Woinoski
Walter DeLeeuw
I have constructed two Presenter projects now , each with four inbedded Quizmaker Quizzes. The quizzes open fine when I open and Preview the Articulate file, but once ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Andrew McKay
Hi guys, I'm having a problem printing from a swf embedded in a Storyline project. My swf contains AS2 script that prints a movie clip containing some text and images....
By Andrew McKay
Luis De Sousa Goveia
Hi!!. I am testing Storyline. Can I pause the playhead at a cue point? If it is possible, how trigger a continue action using a button or a hotspot? Thanks in advance
By Christine Hendrickson
Ryan Jones
Is there anyway to change the color of the scrolling panel.
By Bruce Graham
Amy Gerrard
I have created a text box on my master slide with a vaiable %Title% as i have different titles I need to use. When I use the master slide the new text box i have creat...
By Christine Hendrickson
Tristan Goldsmith
When I attempt to publ;ish a Quizmaker file to Word 2007, Quizmaker shuts down whithout doing anything. Help.....
By Jeanette Brooks