Product Last Post Replies
Alba Pérez
I am trying to import the courses I creates on Studio 09 to Storyline and I've run into a problem which I cannot find a solution for: I have a final test on some of my...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Jeff Sale
Caesar Aycocho
Hello, Im trying to create a modified true or false question.  first, the learner chooses whether the statement is true or false. if the statement is false, the learne...
By Caesar Aycocho
Kate Hoelscher
I know that we can do flashcards using Engage, but has anyone built a template for flashcards in Storyline they would be willing to share?  Just thought I would throw ...
By Kate Hoelscher
Palani Velu
Dear All, I have created a sample presentation for my training purpose. When i am review my output, i had one problem on my published file. I that template player, men...
By Geert De Rycke
Yaki Gordon
Is it possible? It does not work for me? Any idea? Yaki
By Niamh O' Mahony
Manu ...
Hi all, I try to achieve the following: User answers a single slide question and has 6 out of 10 drag&drop targets correct on that slide Score is updated in result...
By Manu ...
Tony Ganner
Hey guys, I was previously using Captivate for this project, which could play video just great, no stuttering and I could use high enough quality for what's needed.. T...
By Mel Ruth
Jeanette Denham
Hi guys I saw a very good example of an E-learning guru's Articulate Storyline production where the learner got to navigate around at the end of each learning point co...
By Jeanette Denham
Palani Velu
Dear Hero's, Kindly help me on this to clear my doubt. How to create and click and display popup with audio. Is there is any variable need to be add. Screen should be ...
By Mel Ruth
Alice Nelson-Sidibe
I am building my first complete eLearning with Storyline and realized that there is no option for a pause if someone has to stop the course during a demonstration or w...
By Dean Saunders
Jérôme HIDALGO
Hi all, When a slide contains layers, the replay button next to the seekbar doesn't work. How can I solve this issue ? Thanks, Jerome
By Peter Anderson
Brandon Carson
Seems like the Articulate iPad app is working great on iPad mini. The course I am working on scaled "down" appropriately. However, I've noticed that I can't swipe to n...
By Steve Flowers
Kristen Williams
Hello - I am trying to post a new Storyline project and the bumper videos I have included at the beginning and end of my training are not showing. I inserted .FLVs int...
By Peter Anderson
Alan Bourne
Hey there, I wondered if anyone might be able to offer some advice. I am having issues with review mode on a Sequence drop down screen. Attached to this message is o...
By Peter Anderson
Michael Gallagher
What happens if you import one Stroyline file into another and you are using variables? In other words, both Storyline files have a variable named TextEntry. Will the ...
By Geert De Rycke
Ashley Inselman
I'm using the freeform drag and drop feature, but as the "drop target" has a label on it, and there are several items to drag and several places to drop, I really need...
By Ashley Inselman
Sarah Lindberg
Hello all, I have recently been experiencing a series of issues on a Storyline file 2MB in size. Working only on a C drive, I have tried this file on WinXP Dell & Len...
By Sarah Lindberg
Dan Dolen
Hi All! I've created the attached scenario in Storyline.  I can't get the Click & Drag Quiz to work properly. Also the two slides for the quiz are in the wrong pla...
By Annie Jean
Kevin Marty
I am doing a small presentation using SL and an iPad with our LMS. I am not using the player since the content is in the LMS and requires a login, so it's just HTML5. ...
By Kevin Marty
Rob Phelps
Hi all, I'm using Presenter 9 and have used the Slide Properties feature to create an outline with multiple levels. My issue is, on 'level 1' slides, I add what I want...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson