Product Last Post Replies
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Abhinav Patil
Gerry Wasiluk
This may lead to a feature request but I'm going to ask anyway: Any way to flip a single character pose that is part of a state? I'm using the character of Nicole in a...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a trigger on one layer to add +1 when a "Return to Menu" button is clicked. When I copy and paste it to another layer, the trigger changed to a "When user ...
By Phil Mayor
By Bruce Graham
Tony Ganner
I have videos in my slides, and at the end of each one, the user should have to click to continue.. so I put a button that fills the screen and make it invisible. The ...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Elisheva Eshel
Hi, I'm trying to create a graded question with the following behavior:  - The user can access the question at any time, navigate to different parts of the tutorial a...
By Elisheva Eshel
Kevin Thorn
I've been using video in courses for awhile and haven't come across this issue yet. Setting up a few variations to how a learner plays multiple video: 1. Four small vi...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Judy B.
I added a video to the Presenter panel but it doesn't look right?  How the heck do I remove that video?  I thought it should be straightforward, but I can't figure it ...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Judy B.
Ari Avivi
here is a question for everyone.  Can you multiply one variable by another/ here wuld be the example.the variables would be in bold Number of hours worked x 0.-465 = s...
By Kevin Thorn
Hal Richman
I see how to edit text olors for tabs for all slides. My question is: Can I edit text color for tab on an individual slide (only)?
By Hal Richman
Judy Hogan
In thelast week I've worked on one course infrequently (due to other schedule conflicts).  Each time I've experienced show responses when editing text (jerking, jumpin...
By Simon Perkins
Swetha R
On Slide Master: When user clicks the "show layer" button on base layer and when the variable "lesson" is true, I want to change the state of the "status" button on la...
By Swetha R
Marcelo Kassick
Considering a content published on an LMS plataform which will be seen on an Ipad, in the offline mode, after downloading the Articulate App. When the Ipad goes online...
By Nancy Woinoski
Darlesa Cahoon
Hello, I have a Presenter course that contains a Quizmaker quiz.  The customer would like to have students go back and review content in the Presenter course each ti...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ryan Martin
I'm noticing if I create a new down state ... then nudge it's position down 2 - 10 pixels or so ... *to get the desired "press" effect* ... this position change doesn'...
By Justin Grenier
Shannon Riggs
I'm an instructional designer at Oregon State University, and we use Engage activities in several courses. Suddenly this term, a few of our activities are "hanging" ra...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Scott Richardson
I am having an issue with Japanese characters not displaying properly in the notes section of the published files. The characters appear as boxes. The issue is similar...
By Peter Anderson
Jesse Kramer
I have a few Markers I've used on one of my slides but the text on the left side of the text window is jammed against the side. There is no margin whereas on the right...
By Justin Grenier
gary robertson
Please help! I have inserted a video into my presentation. I have published it.  When I view the presentation i can see the video. When I upload it onto our lms it doe...
By Peter Anderson
Jesse Kramer
Is there a way to make the menu disappear for select slides? I have training I'm developing where scene 1 serves as the launching point for a series of demos I've reco...
By Gerry Wasiluk