Product Last Post Replies
Bethany Nelson
I am unable to create custom colors for the buttons on the FAQ in Engage. When I go into colors and try, I can only change the text color for the FAQ. That can't be ri...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Larry Ober
Is there a way to format the default text used when a hyperlink is applied to text?
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Janet McCormick
Audio Importer is taking forever to import an MP3 file or a 16 Bit WAV file. When it seems to have done this successfully, no files are showing up in the narration fol...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Jim Heiliger
Lara Sellers
Hi, I am new to Storyline, so this is probably something simple. I am trying to create a "Try Me" software simulation (very similar to the "Sale Orientation" example i...
By Justin Grenier
Jill Blaser
Is it possible to make a course and test inaccessible to a user once they have already gone through the course content and passed the test?
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jesse Spinella
     Is there a way to randomize the positions of pictures on a slide if you're not using a built in quiz or a Convert to Freeform option? I'm thinking it's probably g...
By Jesse Spinella
Aarti Talwar
Hi, I currently face an issue when I publish my quiz and view it in Chrome. I'm using hyperlinks to provide correct and incorrect feedback to my users. Once am done wi...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Amy Clark
We are new users to Articulate and are not sure why when we hit the record button it goes to the next slide and will not let us record from the slide we are on.   Can ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Marisa Mendoza
Hello, I have just started to use Sakai and we have a course that was published for 'Web' as suggested above.  It works well to view the content however I had an issue...
By Peter Anderson
Michael Nealon
We have a number of Engage templates being used throughout our organization. A coworker has completed a project for another department, but she used our department's E...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Gayle Quinte
Hello, I have a client who wants each quiz question screen be followed by a screen that displays the quiz questions again and shows the correct answer marked before mo...
By Gayle Quinte
Michael Jernigan
I have a slide I'm developing for a course in which I have several dropdown lists. I need to have the user select a value from each of the lists then I need to have th...
By Michael Jernigan
Sylvia Murcia-Jones
At the end of my quiz I would like to have a slide that guides participants to the next steps to take.  I tried creating two scenes in my project for this, but the tri...
By Jeanette Brooks
Jann Iaco
Can Articulate Presenter Studio 9 be used within Google Docs to build eLearning?  I know little about Google Docs other than the tremendous sharing capabilities, but t...
By Jann Iaco
Jane Booth
Hi all - I have checked the box to allow users to email their results. However, when running the finished module, clicking on the Email Results button doesn't do anyth...
By Peter Anderson
Sue Mastin
I added a slide to the presentation and then deleted another, but the outline view that shows the slide titles is not updating with the new titles. the title for slid...
By Peter Anderson
Ellen Wahlen
I am designing  an online course and am using the step by step slides feature in the screen recording. I have run into a small snag that I hope someone can help me sol...
By Kate Hoelscher
Michelle Thomas
I have a question related to Studio '09. Is it possible to hyperlink from the notes/text area in PowerPoint and have Presenter recognize the link when published? Say y...
By Jeanette Brooks
Dana Baillie
Howdy, We are having a problem with courses created with Presenter 9.  I'm not the content creater.  I work on the LMS side. We are having issues with courses sending ...
By Dana Baillie
Joyce Hensen
I'm updating an existing course and have made some changes to slide properties.  I wanted to make an additional change, but when I returned to slide properties all of ...
By Peter Anderson