Product Last Post Replies
Jim van Hulst
Dear community, I have a question related to the player controls. Attached find an image which explains what I try to do. I would like to have a FAQ button available ...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Brian Allen
Sam Smith
Hi everyone Anyone know an easy way/ to show the results of a quiz question (ala the review style) on the submission of each question. i.e. fill in your answer, press ...
By Eric Stephan
Steve  Wilkinson
I have created a course with several types of quiz questions. When answeres are clicked the ticks or selections on buttons are very faint. When I import a quiz from an...
By Steve Wilkinson
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I am trying to cut some seconds at the end of a video i inserted in a single slide in Articulate sotryline and I do not manage it. If I try to trim, the size o...
By Silvia Vantusso
Mike Tschirn
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Mike Tschirn
Mike Pieloor
Hi, I have asked users to rate themselves using a pick one interaction. How can I get the results slide to show the selected choice from the 'pick one' interaction tha...
By Mike Pieloor
Jane Wilson
Hi, How come I can't see my scrolldown panel once I drag text into it? I can't see it in Preview either. The text box is bigger than the scrolldown panel (as it says i...
By Jane Wilson
Scott Hamilton
Hey guys!    Been working on designing a new workflow which allows me to record slides and narration audio in MS PowerPoint, import into Articulate Presenter 09, and t...
By Jon berardi
Natalia Mueller
I am using Storyline to create short demos of a system that we want to include in communications / newsletters going out to international employees. We want a link in ...
By Natalia Mueller
Jerilee Zezula
Hello, I have just completed and uploaded 4 presentations using the same template.  I publish them to a folder on my computer and copy and paste the folder to the web....
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Aarti Talwar
To the community, I am developing a matching drop down question in Quizmaker, wanted to know if there's a way to change the fonts for the actual options? Thanks for yo...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Swetha R
Hi, Condition 1: I want to change the value of the variable on button click. Condition 2: I want to show the layer on button click. Condition 3: When value of the vari...
By Matthew Graham
Jeannette Westbrook
I am trying to use markers in my Storyline project and I want  to have the buttons that jump to the different scenes, change states to show that they individual has co...
By Mike Enders
Patrick Vogt
Hi all We have published several courses with Articulate Storyline successfully (also in other languages). Yesterday I have cleaned up my computer with the defragmenta...
By Patrick Vogt
Gerry Wasiluk
Just curious . . . How do local web objects work when the folder you are pointing to has both index.htm and index.html in it? Other than possibly being bad form, how ...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Natalie Herzberg
Hello, found how to make a quiz and how to get the individual result. But how do I get the information how many people participated and a summary of all participents. ...
By Peter Anderson
Graham Fox
Hi All, I swear I've done this before but can't remember how to do it now without creating a bunch of triggers. I'd like to change the state of 3 different objects whe...
By Phil Mayor
David Janus
I’m experiencing problems with published Articulate modules. When I run the player file, all Powerpoint animation speeds are accelerated to the point that the module ...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Marsha Grant-Ford
Can anyone answer my question;support did not. The hotspot free form is inaccurate. The hotspot circle come up as 1/4 circle. The most problematic is a quiz that shoul...
By Peter Anderson
Rachel K.
I have imported a Quiz Maker quiz into Storyline and it did create a results slide with a pass and fail layer.  I have gone in and checked the questions are marked as ...
By Justin Grenier