Product Last Post Replies
Michelle Los
I've run into an interesting problem. I'm publishing a completed course, and the final slide lists the names & email addresses of supervisors who need to be notifi...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jesse Spinella
Hello Heroes, For some reason, I'm having an issue importing a Master Slide. I created a navigation setup on one file to import into a completed project. I saved the b...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By David Anderson
Jesse Spinella
I'm trying to find out if the Articulate Storyline quizzes have pull down menu's that can be linked to a Freeform Pick Many slide? I can only add check boxes and radio...
By Jesse Spinella
Siobhan Dunne
I'm new to Storyline and can't get past this stumbling block: I've created several triggers and layers. I've double checked my trigger properties and all looks ok. H...
By Siobhan Dunne
Jerry South
I have an object that links to a layer that keeps returning to the normal state instead of the visited state when the base slide is revisited.  Two other objects with ...
By Peter Anderson
Jon DeMartino
Hi all- I'm looking at and playing with the free trial of Storyline. It's very cool, as you know better then I. I was creating question slides and wondered how I creat...
By Jon DeMartino
Jeff Forrer
Hello. I am trying to tally values from a likert scale I am building and also play a sound on Next.  When I clickk Next, the sound trigger does not fire, and the value...
By Jeff Forrer
Bill Herrmann
I have a client who how uses Adobe Connect LMS for reporting and tracking, according to these articles (http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=ap9&id...
By Steve Gannon
Nancy Woinoski
Hi all, I have been adding text to the Notes section in Storyline so that I can generate a script for my clients to review and am encountering some wonky auto-correcti...
By Gerry Wasiluk
suzi shukor
Hi,  I'm planning to use rapidweaver software as a website tool. However, I've no idea how to upload my articulate storyline to the homepage.  Any idea how I can creat...
By suzi shukor
Bruce Graham
Hi. This is a simple one but I still struggle with it... I have a slide with text. At the end - 4 buttons appear. Each button triggers a layer that has text and a v...
By Bruce Graham
Emily D
I have added .wmv video files into PowerPoint, and synched them into the presentation. They playback when synching animations or adding annotations, but once published...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sinchu Raj
HI I gave a bold in my Storyline course, i can see the bold in storyline but when i preview / Publish it bold is not coming, this error am facing in so many places, pl...
By Sinchu Raj
Sajna Thomas
Hi, I have a course developed in storyline. It has audio in it. I have imported audio in all the slides. During my preview i noticed this - I am on a particular slide,...
By Sajna Thomas
Debbie Kirkley
I have added several .swf video files to slides in my project that is somewhat linear. All videos are set to play automatically when the slide begins with the narratio...
By Bruce Graham
Andrew Sellon
Hey, folks--I'm going to need to buy an iPad to test client Storyline courseware, and also to use as a portfolio for projects I create in Storyline.  I know the iPad 3...
By Payal Tandon
Sinchu Raj
Previous button in storyline is fine but sometimes its not the wayi want it. previous button always navigate to last page i visited, its really superb cool function bu...
By Sinchu Raj
Whitney Lowe
I am trying to make a layer become visible after a correct answer to a quiz question, but can't seem to find the right instruction option in the trigger menu. I am sur...
By Whitney Lowe
Jeff Furumura
Aloha, Quizmaker Experts - I need to create a way to allow for multiple Which Word survey questions on a single slide - is this possible? Our company is having one of ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Jeff Furumura
Heather Beaudoin
I'm still trying to learn how Storyline works and am unsure how to architect this course.  Any advice is appreciated. I have 100 slides, each with 1 of 100 words. Ther...
By El Burgaluva