Product Last Post Replies
Bill Henderson
I am looking to convert or re-publish all of my 09 files to HTML-5.  When I tested one the deck comes over but there is no audio.  Basically it behaves like it's narra...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
CoCo Whelan
Hi all, I created an elearning template that has "previous" and "next" buttons on the master slides. The buttons were inserted  under Shapes (2010 version). But they a...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kathy Hartman
I pulled an animation over from PowerPoint, but can't get the same effect.  The very slow fade settings are still too fast. The text fades in and out and flies in and ...
By Kathy Hartman
Sajna Thomas
Hi, I am currently using a trial version of Storyline. While importing quiz created in Articulate Quizmaker into storyline, I got the following message "Could not ope...
By Peter Anderson
Jesse Spinella
Hello Heroes I'm trying to make a slide that has multiple tests. A Multiple Choice and a Multiple Response. The Multiple Choice is on the base layer and that links to ...
By David Anderson
Kuriko A
I have created a zoom button which activates a 'lightbox' layer. At the same time, it activates a 'Play media' trigger to play a sound when the lightbox layer opens. T...
By Kuriko A
Ruth Flores
Hello. I feel like this is a very basic question but after an hour of using various terms to try to find an answer here, I'm not getting it. We have pre-recorded audio...
By Ruth Flores
Tanya Samuels
I've been using Articulate Presenter for about  8 months and I must say initially I was really impressed. When it works, it's great! But I'm finding that each time I u...
By Tanya Samuels
Tony Chilvers
Is there a way to hide blank slides from the list of questions in the Navigation panel dropdown menu? We are using our own feedback slides in a quiz and want to allow ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Philip Lima
I have built a training using presenter.  I have inserted a tabbed interaction in engage 09.  I have attempted to import audio to the different tabs. I find the file, ...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Karter Hischke
just purchased storyline, trying to create my first online training & cant seem to tailor searches so it just looks in storyline help - also brings up very old pos...
By Jeanette Brooks
Greta D.
Hello! I'm doing a course and I added the option slide review for the questionary. The review was done well, but on reaching the last question, does not let you go ne...
By Peter Anderson
Dianne Ospina
My co-worker is developing a course using Adobe Captivate (I know shame on her!!! and would like to include some case scenario's using the branching feature.  This is ...
By Dianne Ospina
Benny Kurniawan
Hi all, Is it possible to detach parts of Storyline? I am currently using two monitors at work, and I was hoping that I am able to move some of the parts to another mo...
By Tracy Buthe
Dianne Ospina
After the course intro slide, I want to start my next slide off with with an introduction to the topic, but want to ask a question at the end of a parapgraph.  Is ther...
By Beverly Scruggs
Jeff Kline
I asked tech Support this same question but apparently I messed up because all I got back was reply telling me use the "Export to Word" feature in Quizmaker. Here is m...
By Peter Anderson
Connie Betts
In Storyline, can you make a hotspot visible when a user clicks?
By Mike Enders
Andrew Dunn
I'm developing a course that requires several swf files to be embedded into an Engage file as media elements. Engage limits the swf to 600 x 300 px, which is annoying,...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Andrew Dunn
P-O E
Is there a dynamic way of working in the Story view? As I find it, the structure is quite rigid in the Story view. For instance, if I have number of scenes that are li...
By Peter Anderson
Bhavna Bansal
Hi there, I am facing a similar issue...when I embed the file (and this is consistent for many courses, not just one), initially a few times, it will show the video in...
By Peter Anderson