Last Post Replies
Colleen Bartkovich
I'm kind of frustrated with the quiz settings.  I just want my quiz to work like this:  Person answers quiz question and gets it right - moves to next slide; person an...
over 12 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Valerie Croft
Hi I am trying to offer my learners the opportunity to print their quiz results at the end of a quiz. I can successfully do this if I publish to web. However, when I p...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jay  Shanley
When I preview and publish ( new Presenter download) some of the answers are not visible in both instances.  Anyone have any idea ho to fix it?
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Zara Ogden
In my first project I did everything wrong. It has cause me so many problems that i have resorted to rebuilding a cleaner and more organized course. Part of the rebuil...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Ralph Nunoo
Hi Everyone am Ralph is there a way to display all solution slides during quiz  review if the student had the questions correct or not. I am designing a quiz and would...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
oliver O
I'm pretty  sure this has been asked before, but i need some reference because my search didn't turn up anything. I'm looking for the flow: 1. User takes first quiz to...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
jay kim
How can I change score value of 10 to 2.5? How can I change the English to Korean?
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
David Rule
Hello, I am having some difficulties with getting swf files which I have inserted into a quiz to open in a new window when clicked on after publishing in presenter. I ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Rebekah Brown
Hi, I'm new to Articulate and I would like learners to put images in a sequence but am only able to enter text into my sequence steps. Is it possible to use images? I ...
over 12 years ago
By Rebekah Brown
Dagmara Drzazga
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> PL X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
over 12 years ago
By Dagmara Drzazga
Bruce Graham
Hi, In all the years I have worked with QM, I have never spotted the difference between "round" radio buttonsfor where the question is single-multiple-choice, the "sq...
over 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Ehsan Ahmed
Hi, How do I calculate total score multiple slide of quiz using Articulate Presenter? Thanks
over 12 years ago
By James Brown
Widya  Y
Hi Guys, Any suggestions for inexpensive voiceover service? thanks!
over 12 years ago
By John Scudder
Ehsan Ahmed
Hi, Can I store every results on the text file or HTML file into my pc so that I can retrieve from their and can calculate final result easily. Thanks Again.
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kimberly Evans
We are having an issue with some of our learners not being able to complete courses because the Finish button is missing.  It's strange because it doesn't happen to al...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ehsan Ahmed
Hi, Can I use a essay type question with graded score? Please help me and if not tell me alternate solution. Thanks
over 12 years ago
By Ehsan Ahmed
Raymond Wan
I'm having an issue when uploading my course to our LMS. I have the questions pooled after I pulish: After I upload to our LMS and launch, the exam is not pooled?!?!?...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Lynn Starling
I'm trying to create a hotspot question, but any click besides the correct click gets the "You must answer the question" response instead of the defined Incorrect feed...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Brittany  Barnett
Hi there, I am trying to build an presentation that includes a quiz (developed using quizmaker), and a certificate (powerpoint slide). If the user receieves a score of...
over 12 years ago
By James Brown
Jennifer Robinson
I want to have students go to an internal website and gather information then answer questions in QuizMaker.  I can't find a way to put a web object on a blank slide o...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson