Last Post Replies
Zara Ogden
Hi everyone. I am stumped and need some guidance. I have made the move to exclusively Quizmaker learning programs (at least till I get storyline). Currently I am dev...
over 12 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Peter Hers
Help! Just come up against a serious problem while doing some updates on a large quiz. The quiz is rather large, with 108 question slides and about the same number of ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Shimon Goodman
Hi, I have an issue with quizmaker. I have a font installed on my PC which is our company corporate font that I want to use. With Presenter it comes through fine, but ...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Jesse Kramer
I have a drag and drop exercise in Quizmaker with only two choices. One of the choices flows over onto two lines of text and when I preview the text for each response ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Fiona Quigley
Is there anyway in Quizmaker when you have a group of questions to all users to retry questions as you go along, rather than click Next Question untll the result scree...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Karen Wagstaffe
Hi - I am just developing some courses with a quiz attached to the last slide and during testing noticed that if I deliberately failed the quiz but reviewed it and the...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
INK STUDIO
Hi I need to create a course with an assessment which is deployed on a LMS. Learners may access the course and attempt the assessment within unlimited number of times....
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michele Zemour
Hello, I've built some quiz and I used them to create new ones. I noticed the files created from them became huge. The problem is that in this case, Presenter doesn't ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dan Bowden
Hi, Does anyone know if its possible to change the shape of a rollover of a button in Quizmaker? I have a multiple choice question that has 4 answers and each of these...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Lamma Mamma
I created a color scheme in Engage that I would like to import into Quizmaker....is this possible? I am trying to keep whichever colors I can for continuity across Pre...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Catherine Lamy-Pilon
Hi all! I'm having problems with 3 slides in a quiz. The first slide (question 1) ask the student if they are type A or B. If they answer A they go to question 2, if ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Chris Hunt
Hey Folks, I can't seem to change the background color of my survey quiz questions from within the Player Template withing Quizmaker. Any suggestions ... I assume can ...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
David Janus
Hello everyone, I've tried and tried but I can't seem to figure it out, please help me with these two questions: 1.  Free navigation in the course (ok this is maybe a ...
over 12 years ago
By David Janus
Nancy Hyde
I'm trying to recreate the methodology in the screenr demo at https://player.vimeo.com/video/149036699 with a fill-in-blank-question with matching drop-down.  However,...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Nancy Hyde
I want to make all my question text Verdana 14 Bold and all my answer choices Verdana 11. Is there a way to set this universally in Quizmaker?
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Rob Searles
I have a quiz published to SCORM 1.2 that is not reporting cmi.interactions data. I have tested using a custom LMS and here: http://cloud.scorm.com. Is there an option...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kat Fardian
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone has encountered a problem where students couldn't type an answer into the text fields in quiz maker? I've got two students usin...
over 12 years ago
By David Burton
Nancy Hyde
I have audio on my quizmaker exercises for multiple choice questions that I don't know how to get rid of.  It plays when the screen first appears.  It is not controlle...
over 12 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Jeff Odachowski
I am using Moodle 1.9.5 and I have a quiz when it closes automatically to go back to our main course page, but when I use that url it open in other window, so I have t...
over 12 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Roger Swetnam
With an LMS, are there any simple ways to distribute/collect/tabulate results from Quizmaker surveys? Roger
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson