Last Post Replies
Laura Hodgson
Hiya I have a transparent survey pick one question with two options, one correct and one incorrect. I don't want any scoring.  But I have set up a custom feedback slid...
over 12 years ago
By Laura Hodgson
Martin Tilke
Is there a chance to add a quiz created with quizmaker in a way that it covers completely the navigationmenue on the left side? The reason is, that it should be possib...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Mats Schieche
Hi all quiz gurus out there, I am going to create a quiz with numeric answers. If i use the "Fill in the Blank" or "Numeric" questions i can only have 1 answering fiel...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michael Pezzullo
We are building a quiz that incorporates various question types. We need a way to pass through a 'result' for a 'short answer' or 'essay' type question to use as a gui...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Alex Burford
Hi there, I am using Quizmaker > survey question > short answer question.  I am trying to allow the user's text entry to wrap the shape of the answer field.  I h...
over 12 years ago
By Alex Burford
Evan Shaffer
The company I'm working with is deploying Quizmaker quizzes nationally, and we're having a very unexpected problem.  First, the layout of what we're using and how we'r...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Barbara Kay
Hi and I hope someone can offer a suggestion here. We are building a quiz for a course to train a clinical (hospital based) system.  We use a combination of Articulate...
over 12 years ago
By Barbara Kay
Rajesh Bokaro
Hi Folks, I have created a a question in quizmaker. I then  went to "Slide View". I then changed, 1) Shape Styles of the Question box 2) Font size and color of the Q...
over 12 years ago
By Rajesh Bokaro
Jim Smith
I need some help with branching.   The first part of the course presents the user  with information that was common to both work groups.   Now, I need to have a non-sc...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Jono M
Hi Guys, I'm looking to build a short quiz that will ascertain what COURSE my users should take. As such, the 5-7 questions be a series of true/false and multiple choi...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Raul San Emeterio
Hi all, I am looking to use short answer questions as part of a quiz.  i realise that I can use the option on the Survey part of quizmaker, but I want this, when grade...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Raul San Emeterio
Hi all, I am looking to use a scorm published quiz in a moodle related VLE that is used by the college I work in.  At the moment within the moodle area it does report ...
over 12 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Laura Payette
I've created a quiz with three questions. Each question is followed by two blank slides (one with feedback for the correct answer and one with feedback for the incorre...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Nancy Hyde
I am simulating a computer system and want to have an interaction where you press a key on the keyboard. I want students to press the key.  If they get it wrong, they ...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Lisa Pastoor
Need to branch like this: Scenario quiz question 1      - correct answer -> Justify Question 1                                         - correct justifcation - &gt...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Scott Berrett
I need to create a finish action at the end of a quiz when the user passes the quiz that takes them to a URL.  However, it must open in a new window.  How can that be ...
over 12 years ago
By David Burton
kody stimpson
Hi, I've been getting this error message a lot lately when publishing. Today I am using Engage trying to publish the community interaction Flashcards. I've done it num...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jennifer Kanouse
I've got Presenter 09 and Quizmaker. When I try to publish a small presentation (26 slides), it crashes on Slide 4, the first quiz. This happens in two different prese...
over 12 years ago
By Jennifer Kanouse
Heather Thomas
I need to assign value to a button for a policy update eLearning that I'm creating. The button will say something like, "I acknowledge that I have received these polic...
over 12 years ago
By Heather Thomas
Saw Cheng Loh
Hi, I am working on a quiz of 20 questions to be selected from the following: Group A : 10 mandatory questions Group B: 10 questions to be randomly picked from a set o...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt