Last Post Replies
Chris Fletcher
Is there any way (commands I can use) to insert a piece of flash into a quizmaker slide, and when you click on certain parts of it, it automatically selects the mutlip...
over 12 years ago
By Chris Fletcher
Lisa Goldstein
For some reason I'm publishing my latest course the same way I normally would but the quizzes will not load.  What am I doing wrong?
over 12 years ago
By Lisa Goldstein
Fi Williamson
Hi, I'm working on my first Articulate project for my policy department. They are keen to have a quiz, with the question types found in the graded section of articulat...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Ivory Farren
Hello, I have a quiz, and I am trying to use branching to make the user see a different slide depending on their answer.  If the user gets the answer incorrect, I want...
over 12 years ago
By Ivory Farren
Dave Mannon
Does quizmaker have the functionality to import a quiz that has been typed in a plain text document (.txt) or is there a format it can import from a Word document.  Ju...
over 12 years ago
By Karen Wagstaffe
Jenni Söderlund
Hi, I've got a problem. I've made a survey that one of our customers' employees are supposed to fill in. The problem is, I can't find a way to view the results!  I ne...
over 12 years ago
By Jenni Söderlund
Dan Sias
I'm looking for a way to make the quiz more like a conversation, so they can advance just by clicking their answer (rather than by choosing their answer and then hitti...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jennifer Hall
Hello, I would like to insert a Quizmaker quiz on a portion of a slide in an Articulate presentation.  Is there a way to adjust the presentation size?  I did go into t...
over 12 years ago
By Jennifer Hall
Catherine Conley
I have tried just about every combination of properties in the LMS, Quizmaker, and Presenter, and still can not get the tests to work properly. I'm hoping someone can ...
over 12 years ago
By Catherine Conley
Venkat  Mohan
Unable paste emdash in Quizmaker: I am dizitizing an elearning course. Client has sent me a storyboard with changes in a word document. When I try to paste an emdash i...
over 12 years ago
By Venkat Mohan
elle stella
hello, i am trying to create a "likert scale" survey that produces results at the end but it seems quizmaker only allows you to add points to teo category questions su...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Dave Lesinski
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this question, but I am hoping someone can help me. I have a course published to an LMS using SCORM 1.2 with multiple ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Theresa  Dickey
Is anyone having issues with QM ('09)  Windows 7, and PPT 2010?  When attempting to insert, QM message can't find an open .ppt.
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
joe eesh
Hi, I need help..... I have a quiz with four options and which have only two answers to match. i think i can explain with visually. option1                            ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jose Erigleidson
Hello, I have tried to publish a quiz in Moodle in a way that allow students have just one attempt to answer it. However, despite setting up Moodle for this, the restr...
over 12 years ago
By Jose Erigleidson
Scott Berrett
I have a course that I recently added to our LMS that is not working appropriately.  The course has a quiz on the last slide.  The Finish button is set to close the wi...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Karen Allen
Is there any way to customize this so the answers in the drop down aren't cut off?
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tana Lyman
We are, for the first time, using Articulate Studio 09 with Knowlagent as the LMS.  One thing I am noticing in the reports is that scores do not always show up, nor do...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Neu Bee
Hi having a problem editing quizes and get the following error from presentor. "Unable to access quiz MANAGMENT POLICY STATEMENT.quiz  Please locate the quiz managment...
over 12 years ago
By David Burton
Kristi Nokken
I have a quiz where for each wrong answer there is a blank slide that gives individual feedback.  I'd like to set it up so if you answer incorrectly you go to the blan...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks