Last Post Replies
Maureen Wilson
If you reorder a quiz named Quiz 1 and Quiz 2, the titles in TOC are not appropriate is you reorder where in the course the Quiz in located.  What is an easy way to re...
over 12 years ago
By Norma Kaplan
Grace Walsh
I have a problem with the Feedback box remaining open on screen in the LMS. Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-I...
over 12 years ago
By Grace Walsh
Dominic Gore
Hi there, i am having issues loading the Numeric Question within Quizmaker. When i click on the item option from the Graded Question menu, it just shows me a quick loa...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Greg Davis
I have a small course that has 31 slides 3 engage interactions on e small quiz and a final quiz (10 questions. I built the final quiz in Engage and imported it into Pr...
over 12 years ago
By Greg Davis
Jan Johnson
I am creating a pre-assessment quiz that I don't want scored.  I just want the quiz to show as completed.  What I did was create a quiz that has a passing score of 1% ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tram Vu
Hi, Is there a way where I can edit or insert a title area in the master slide or even the regular slide format in Quizmaker? Thank you, Tram
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tom Pearce
Is it possible to set up more that ten (10) questions on a multiple choice type quiz.  Our questions would be multiple choice (A-E) and on some quiz's we need to be ab...
over 12 years ago
By Allan Isdale
Mitch Cooke
I have created a quz in Quizmaker and uploaded in Moodle 1.9.  When I launch the quiz in Firefox 6, the player box is cut off.  (Can't see which question number I am a...
over 12 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Emily Fieg
My Anchor feature seems to no longer be working. I have been using articulate for several years, and I love the Anchor feature that allows me to have quiz answers like...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Fred Sollish
Hello, There are a number of posts regarding how to email quiz results...but they don't seem to address this problem. Publishing a quiz embedded in Presenter to the we...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Chris Van Dyke
Hi- I hope someone can help me trouble shoot my current challenge. I am having a significant challenge getting our LMS (angel 7.4) to track quiz results in the grade...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bill Finnerty
I have a multiple choice Quiz embedded midway through a Presenter09 presentation. When the student selects the correct answer, appropriate feedback is displayed. The d...
over 12 years ago
By Bill Finnerty
Andrea Kellie
Hi, Can the location of the feedback box(es) in Articulate Quizmaker '09 be moved? My feedback boxes are covering some of the choices in the quiz, and I'd like the lea...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brian Sullivan
I have not used Quizmaker a lot so I apologize if some of the answers to my questions are obvious or otherwise well known. I am generating a test with 100 questions ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brijesh Singh
Hi, I am Creaeting a course, which will include 1000 questions and I am radmo'zing to get 100 slides out of these 1000 slides. Now, I have a blockage with negati...
over 12 years ago
By Brijesh Singh
Simone Cappelluti
Hi, I am currently having a problem loading the quizmaker in my presentations. The quizzes load on some occasions and not on others. Is anyone else having this problem...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lisa Goldstein
I'm working on a course and I want to do a drag and drop question that includes pictures.  So if a learner has to match up 4 sets of items on the screen, each of those...
over 12 years ago
By Lisa Goldstein
Bipin Gaur
I am in a major pickle. The clients wants me to print a custom certificate at the end of the module, the certificate will have an image as background (I believe this c...
over 12 years ago
By Bipin Gaur
Dustin Simonson
Is there a way to add equations to the feedback when a user selects an incorrect answer?
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jenifer Vanek
Here's a link to a screencast showing the pblm: http://screencast.com/t/Oq8KNz5gR5jn The third slide is a quiz.  Somehow the result for failing is sending the user bac...
over 12 years ago
By Jenifer Vanek