Last Post Replies
Norma Kaplan
Hi, I want to print the questions that I created in the quizzes for my use.  I do compose them on the fly. Thanks, Norma
over 12 years ago
By Norma Kaplan
Frank Boyle
Hi there, I'm wondering if there's a way to edit the color and size of the correct mark in the review screens of a quiz. See image below: It's actually quite difficult...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jill Konst
Hi All - I am fairly new to Articulate, and I looked online and in my training manual, but I can't seem to solve this Quizmaker issue (worse yet, I'm beginning to thin...
over 12 years ago
By Jill Konst
Jeff Kettler
Can you use more than one quiz in a course? I know that with Engage, you just rename the engage.swf file and give the engage_content folder the same name plus _content...
over 12 years ago
By Carmene Gonzalez de Bluitt
Jennifer Kanouse
The Quizmaker audio disappears even when no changes are deliberately made to a presentation. Is this because the folder containing the files was moved to a different p...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Adrian Gates
Hi All, So on the exit tab, you can see the thumbnail swf from slide 1 - tb1.swf. No matter what course, when the exit tab is revealed, it automatically picks up this ...
over 12 years ago
By Adrian Gates
tanya bastian
Hi there Could you please advise how I could go about inserting a hyperlink in Quizmaker pointing to the 'Next Slide'? When I highlight text and click 'Insert Hyperlin...
over 12 years ago
By Laura Payette
Andrea Sutten
I really wanted to try a branched scenario and using the blank slides for my next quiz after seeing them on here.  But this is what's happening in my one question quiz...
over 12 years ago
By Jerry Sepulvado
Jose Vela
When I publish my course to a shared drive and click on player HTML the quiz works fine but when I link to same the file on the shared drive in LMS the one particular ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ana Victória
Normal 0 oNotShowRevisions /> 21 false false false PT X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Miriam Pearson
I am using Articulate 5.4.0 and Quizmaker 2.30. If I publish a course (to an LMS) with multiple quizzes, I have to pick which quiz I want reporting pass/fail or comple...
over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Derek Laur
Hello, Is there a way to disable the prompt asking for the user to make a selection in quiz maker?
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sam Carter
I'd like to setup quiz questions to prompt the student with feedback only when the question is incorrect.  I don't see any way to suppress the CORRECT feedback which r...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Adrian Gates
When Email results is enabled in a quiz.... Could anyone direct me to where the code determining subject line for the results email is created in the LMS publish? In t...
over 12 years ago
By Adrian Gates
Laura Payette
I created a quiz in Quizmaker and want to provide feedback by answer rather than by question. It should be easy; I should just be able to select By Answer from the Fee...
over 12 years ago
By Bridget Brown
Jim Smith
I am developing my first course in Articulate.  I would like to use a couple of pick one answer survey questions in a course I’m developing and I would like to disable...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Adrian Gates
Hi All, I'm going to try using the "email results" feature in Quizmaker in an upcoming course, but seeing as I've never used it before, has anyone else released a cour...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Richard Jones
Hi All, I have just made my first quiz - take a look here. http://www.dragonkingdoms.co.uk/QUIZZES/DragonKingdoms_Mini_pub_quiz_1_-_Quizmaker_output/launcher.html and ...
over 12 years ago
By Kristen Hull
Martin Koenig
I made the modifications and it works fine. However I do have a question how could it be modified that the sender email is displayed rather than the quiz name so it is...
over 12 years ago
By Martin Koenig
Jim Starr
I keep getting this error after I try to import a sound into the first question of my quiz and save it. I rebooted 3 times and still get the same error on trying to cl...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt