Last Post Replies
Kevin Dowd
I work for a medical association, and all of my courses are scenario based. I have SMEs that currently want to do this (in multiple choice format) to some q...
over 12 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Lesley Mizer
Hello All, I am working on my first big project. I am converting an older online training to SCORM. In the previous course, there were 5 sections and a quiz at the end...
over 12 years ago
By Lesley Mizer
Robert Roach
When I make a quiz on quizmaker and preview it or add it to a presenter presentation, nothing really shows up. Every question looks like this: Notice how there...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Vincenzo Girardi
sounds strange - how do I get the icon Publish to appear in Quizmaker 09. I have followed a screencast on publishing questions in Word format which is what I want. TH...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Chowdary Kodali
I have downloaded the trail version of Articulate studio in July to present a Business case to start authoring eLearning modules. Initially we thought of pur...
over 12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Zara Ogden
I am designing a learning game based on vehicle inspections. The concept is that most people should have taken a course on vehicle inspections previously so rather the...
over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Laura  Heilman
I am trying to determine if there is a way to add a fourth button to the results slide in Quizmaker. I want to keep the Review Quiz, and Retry buttons as they ar...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bartlomiej Polakowski
Hello, is it possible to change quiz properties (i.e. attempts permitted) for all questions after they were imported?
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
David Hibsher
I am using Quizmaker '09 to create a timed certification exam which will be hosted by the SCORM Cloud LMS. I am new to both of these products/services and am having a ...
over 12 years ago
By David Hibsher
Sarah Eshleman
Hi I am new to Articulate and am having an issue with a basic function of Articulate Quizmaker: I need to have a question in my quiz that has 2 responses and they are ...
over 12 years ago
By Sarah Eshleman
Dave Newgass
Hello, Are there any other Themes for Quiz Maker other than the 15 original ones? I have never worked outside the standard templates..... Any help of direction w...
over 12 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Sean Bengry
There is a lively discussion within my organization about how to set up our standard Articulate QuizMaker assessment properties that will then be pushed to several hun...
over 12 years ago
By Pam Jones
Ari Avivi
I have created a mster slide, and in the master slide view the question style and text style boxes are exactly where I want them. Once I leave the master view, i...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am previewing a quiz where 3 of the questions have feedback. When I preview the entire quiz, I am not getting the feedback to show. I checked the ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Wendy C.
Articulate Quizmaker 09 is not playing nice with Google Chrome. Quiz results will not pass through to my LMS when using Google Chrome, but they will with IE. Is there ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Uday Singh
I am loading a articulate quiz in my Flash application that I developed with AS 2.0. It's running fine, but I want to read the score from articulate file to my main ap...
over 12 years ago
By Uday Singh
Wilson Santiago
Hello folks. I am atr my wit's end with quizmaker, so I am hoping someone may be of help. We have an Articulate training module in which were created sever...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Martin  Caine
Hi I am trying to create a Matching drop down question, which has 6 choices and it two possible matches for each of the choices, which in the case is Benefit and Higl...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Diane Blake
How do I remove the small dropdown at the top that let you skip around the questions?
over 12 years ago
By Ryan Passey
Jennifer Bircher
Hi, I have created a branching quiz that enables users to skip questions if they get certain questions right. The quiz is not scored and is set to enable users to take...
over 12 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher