Last Post Replies
Jaime Zuniga
Hi, I am currently working on some Hebrew quizzes and can right justify the questions and answers, but how can I right justify or otherwise format the popup feedback w...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ari Avivi
I am building a quiz and want to uset the custom background that I have created for my ppt as teh background for my quiz. The issue I have is that I have to rede...
over 12 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Peter Hers
I seem to be caught in a catch-22 situation with this! We use many links to PDF documents within our PPT/Presenter application. In a default machine, both WXP an...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jen Cycle
I'm sure these questions have been answered before but I was hoping someone could provide a link to the answers as I can't find them using "search." We were wondering ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jason Fane
I would like to preform a survey using the Articulate Quizmaker tool, however it doesn't appear to be recording any of the results when I check the SCORM module....
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Neu Bee
Trying to create a quiz in which the learner can not go to the next question until he answers the current one correctly.
over 12 years ago
By Neu Bee
Thilanka Gunasena
I am unable to see all the answers in some questions after publishing to the LMS as shown in the figure below, but when i see the preview in Quiz maker i can see it.Pl...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bernardo Ezeta
Hi, I know that Articulate Presenter uses a predefined screen size, ¿Does this applies to quizmaker too? Is it the same dimensions as presenter (640x 580 .. if ...
over 12 years ago
By Bernardo Ezeta
Linda Lysdahl
Here's the background of my project: I'm working on a course repurposing project. First, I'm revising the current course. Next I'm copying the current...
over 12 years ago
By Linda Lysdahl
Javier Munoz
I want to build a survey where the user will write his/her answer in a text box. I noticed that Quizmaker supports Textboxes. I would like to know how an external appl...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bruce Robinson
Trying to use Quizmaker and Engage from Studio Pro 9 in Win 7 Virtual Machine (VM FUSION) on a iMac. It has worked fine in the XP VM but having uninstalled that versio...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
iTechLibrarian ;-)
I know how to upload Quizmaker quizzes to Blackboard so that the grades/submissions are tracked, but I have another need. I want the SCORM grades tab to be incor...
over 12 years ago
By Richard Campbell
s r
Can someone please tell me how I can fix the misaligned text as show in the image? It looks terrible and my client has pointed this out as something to correct. ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sara Hargrave
Hello, I have created a quiz allowing learners to retry the quiz twice. If the learner passes the first time I would like to hide the "Retry" button. If the learner fa...
over 12 years ago
By Sara Hargrave
Cynthia Denton-Ade
Hi, I created a 3 response multiple choice quiz and carefully followed the directions for customizing feedback with blank slides in Quizmaker (http://community....
over 12 years ago
By Cynthia Denton-Ade
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Hi Everyone, I want to remove the 'return to quiz" option in a quiz that I've created for a online undergraduate course that I teach. In other words, I&...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Marko P
Hi there, I'm currently putting together a quizmaker test, and am having quite a lot of trouble with the programme's performance. 1. When clicking, dragging and resiz...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Yu-Chieh Chung
Hi I'm editing a series of reading test questions via Quizmaker, and I find that every time I put a very long article( about more than 200 words) into the Multiple Cho...
over 12 years ago
By Yu-Chieh Chung
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Is it possible to upload a quiz created in Articulate into a SoftChalk module and still retain the SCORM properties? The modules are created in SoftChalk and then uplo...
over 12 years ago
By iTechLibrarian ;-)
André BARELIER
Hi, Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> FR X-NONE X-NONE Microsoft...
over 12 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk