Last Post Replies
Angie Johnson
Hi Everyone, I need to be able to mark an ungraded quiz as "Completed/100%" in our LMS upon completion. Does anyone have any tricks as to how to do this? I'm able to g...
over 8 years ago
By Angie Johnson
LIBRIX
When a user performs certain positive actions in a simulator we want to award points to the user or decrement points for negative actions chosen.  If a user quits thei...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
Adam Truckenmiller
I remember a day or two ago coming across a video in the tutorials on how to embed a Quizmaker question into an Engage file but am unable to find it anymore. I forget ...
over 8 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Judy Hogan
We have an Articulate presentation that has 5 quizes.  Each is set to show feedback on each question.  All have identical settings. All work fine when tested as stand ...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Carla Stewart
As part of a course in Presenter, the learners take a quiz. At the end of the quiz, learners should get a results slide which shows their score. If the learners PASS: ...
over 8 years ago
By Tess Farley
Babette Miller
I’m having some trouble removing the Print button from the bottom of my results page. I went into Pass Results, unchecked the “allow user to print results” option, sav...
over 8 years ago
By Babette Miller
Grant Goodwind
I  have several very long quizzes where I’ve changed the navigation to Submit All At Once because I want learners to be able to review and change their answers before ...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Babette Miller
Is there a way to extract the questions and answer choices (not the learner responses) from a Quizmaker quiz? I thought that in a previous version this was in an xml f...
over 8 years ago
By Babette Miller
Chris Norton
Is there any way to use the "Retry Quiz" button ONLY when a user fails a quiz and eliminate it from the bottom of the "pass" screen when they pass the quiz?
over 8 years ago
By Colleen Brunner
Christine James
I'm trying to set up my quiz/interaction so that folks can take it multiple times. With a straight up quiz, this works fine...but when I add a time limit, things ...
over 8 years ago
By Christine James
Christine James
I need some help regarding the 'email results' and 'print results' functions in Quizmaker'09 - I have discovered that if I publish a quiz to Web, that the email an...
over 8 years ago
By Christine James
Tess Farley
In both Quiz Maker and Presenter I have the settings set to "Allow Quiz to be taken only once" and yet you can easily go in an take the quiz again just by clicking...
over 8 years ago
By Christine James
Arthur Binotti
I am using survey mode to create a brief "course" of sorts. Basically I have 13 blank slides each with either text or a video on them. Right now it is set to submit pe...
over 8 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Sam Veasey
I need a little help with the email results and print results features in Quizmaker 09. I just realized that if I publish a quiz for Web, that the email and print bu...
over 8 years ago
By Sam Veasey
Cindy Hollister
I have a course, and I'd like users to be able to use the forward/back/pause controller to navigate their way through. However, I also have a quiz, and once they ge...
over 8 years ago
By Cindy Hollister
Colleen Brunner
I am trying to change the color when user selects answer. Currently the whole area over the answer is blue (and dot in multiple choice is blue too). I did not find any...
over 8 years ago
By Jay Hedley
Christine James
How come when I publish to CD, things work fine, but when I publish to web, they don't?
over 8 years ago
By Christine James
Colleen Brunner
Can anybody point me in the right direction for help with the quiz review facility? The answers are off the screen. I've done a search but I can't locate anything.
over 8 years ago
By Colleen Brunner
Cindy Hollister
I have created my first quiz, and I want the finish button to take the user to a url. Is that possible?
over 8 years ago
By Cindy Hollister
Arthur Binotti
I currently have several quizzes on my website that are in iframes. Currently the width is 750. I'm going to a new layout for the site and the content column where the...
over 8 years ago
By Community Team