Last Post Replies
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Is it possible to upload a quiz created in Articulate into a SoftChalk module and still retain the SCORM properties? The modules are created in SoftChalk and then uplo...
over 12 years ago
By iTechLibrarian ;-)
André BARELIER
Hi, Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> FR X-NONE X-NONE Microsoft...
over 12 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
Sonny Smith
Quiz has a blank slide to start with a movie. Then 3 questions to answer for a total of 4 slides. The movie slide is not part of the question count. When users watch t...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tim Egan
Hello, I have a client that wants a few questions changed in their Quizmaker quiz that has already been published as an Articulate training and uploaded to the LMS ser...
over 12 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Jens Svendsen
Hi all. I sometimes use self-assessments to make learners aware of what development they still have to do to become competent in an area. The assessments are usually o...
over 12 years ago
By Laura Payette
John Louie Netro
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExp...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I am setting up a multiple response quiz. I want people to have 3 tries at the quiz. If they get it wrong the first 2 times, they get to try it again. So the feedback ...
over 12 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Ayesha Hafeez
Hello all, Recently I watched tutorials on inserting engage interactions in quiz-maker. Followed the procedure step by step.When I tried loading the en...
over 12 years ago
By Ayesha Hafeez
Thilanka Gunasena
I need to remove Quiz reviev button from final page.but when disable it I couldnt see the result of Questions,when i print the report.How to customize the codes in sco...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Simon Puleo
I just downloaded a trial of QM 9 and want to integrate my quizes with Presenter v5. But it looks like 09 does not output aqp files is that correct? Do you need ...
over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Leona Donovan
I am creating different Master Slides within Quizmaker to maintain consistency/look and feel. I have multiple questions within the Group Created. When I go into each q...
over 12 years ago
By Ron Price
Catherine Lamy-Pilon
Hello, I want my user who failed a quiz to go back at the beginning of the presentation (20 slides before the quiz, for exemple) to review all the information before ...
over 12 years ago
By Catherine Lamy-Pilon
Hallie Smith
Hi all, Our LMS provider says that Articulate is marking quizzes incorrectly after they have been completed more than once by the same person. He says the reason why t...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rob Doherty
Hi, I have an issue with a SCORM 2004, matching drop down question (MDD) not reporting question data back to our LMS. I spent some time stepping through the Articulate...
over 12 years ago
By Rob Doherty
Bruce Graham
Hi people. I have a Matching Dropdown quiz - you can see it here: So..the problem is that neither me or the SME ever seem to get it correct when we answer it, even th...
over 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Thilanka Gunasena
I need to disable default feedback of the question.i untick provide feedbck by default check box to disable this option.But stil its giving the feedb...
over 12 years ago
By Thilanka Gunasena
Thilanka Gunasena
I need to disable default feedback of the question.i untick provide feedbck by default check box to disable this option.But stil its giving the feedb...
over 12 years ago
By Thilanka Gunasena
Will Findlay
I use Ditto to make copying and pasting test items from Word to Quizmaker (and to our LMS), and I wanted to share a method I've developed with it that can speed this u...
over 12 years ago
By Will Findlay
Peggy Hoogstoel
Hi, I am producing some quizzes with multiple choice questions and for as long as my text is of a certain lenght, the radio button appears center of my text. Any...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ivan Borys
Hello, eFront Community, Presenter+Quizmaker SCORM v.1.2 "User may attempt quiz" set to "Just once" for Quiz properties in Articulate Quiz window but user can repeat ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt