Last Post Replies
Efrat Maor
Hi, I remember reading here and there that Quizmaker is able of branching, but could not find how to do it! I can only link outside of the quiz. One of my team member ...
over 8 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
bad  seed
Is there a way for the users of my quiz to submit their scores to a central place where scores from other users are listed- a High score list? Maybe they can type in t...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
Richard Campbell
A client provided me a graphic sized 875x566. I understand that the max image size for this type is 686x424. I can resize the 875x566 image down to the max size, but t...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
Corey Thoma
I have a numeric question setup with the answer equal to zero. I have the Answer is correct if "any" of the above is true set, and when I test it out it always gives m...
over 8 years ago
By Deb Peak
Zara Ogden
I occasionally (often) break my computer...lol. I have had issues with Quizmaker crashing so I ran the suggestion in the knowledge base. http://www.articulate.com/supp...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
Stephanie B
This might be an odd one - I want to create a quiz where there's no straight pass/fail result. Basically the idea is to have several multiple choice questions, each wi...
over 8 years ago
By Sümeyye Selcen SAHIN
Jonathan Bacon
Does Quizmaker support variables? I haven't found a way yet but may be overlooking this feature. I'm trying to create a quiz (for elementary age students) where they c...
over 8 years ago
By Jonathan Bacon
Kimberly Hess
Can you link from a slide in quizmaker after an incorrect answer to a feedback slide in presenter that has an engage interaction?
over 8 years ago
By Kimberly Hess
Zara Ogden
Hi everyone... I am having a problem with a quiz that is published to CD in presenter. Basically what is happening is that it will get to a certain slide then Freeze u...
over 8 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Anthony Caravella
Is there a way to remove the Quiz Sumary Page at the end of a QM Quiz? The reason I ask is that I am running a survey through QM and my LMS is kind of funky in that I ...
over 8 years ago
By Anthony Caravella
A @work
Hi, Is there a way to dsiplay several questions on a single quizmaker slide, with a single submit button? As opposed to having each question on it's own slide and havi...
over 8 years ago
By A @work
Patti Shank
Is there any way to pull aggregate item data from s a specific group of Quizmaker questions so I can analyze how groups of people answered individual questions (% who ...
over 8 years ago
By Patti Shank
Dave Dixson
I recently evaluated a different SCORM authoring tool and found its behaviour within the LMS was slightly different from Quizmaker's. It didnt have its own submit butt...
over 8 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Megan Maguire
And am still lost! First of all, we are publishing our online material on SharePoint (so maybe this is the problem?).  I am trying to publish online content with a qui...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
LIBRIX
How do I disable the mouse hovering and clicking sounds in quizes?
over 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
pan kaz
Hello everybody i have a problem with finish button. After quiz is over and pressing finish button or after clicking on submit all answers i have a message from intern...
over 8 years ago
By pan kaz
Jeff Nauman
Apologies if this has been addressed and I've missed it. My client wants a 20 question randomized quiz generated from a 200 question master and published to hard-copy ...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
John Parr
I am fairly new to Quizmaker so please be patient. I have followed the instructions from previous posts and have published my quiz by selecting the LMS option and SCOR...
over 8 years ago
By Wayne Vermillion
Simon Perkins
I know there's a post from a while back that shows how to include multiple QMs in a presentation, but I can't find it at the minute and don't remember if it addresses ...
over 8 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jose Alcazar
Hi. I just installed Articulate 09 and I am having display issues with the actual menus in the app. I seems to be a font type or size issue that I am not able to fix. ...
over 8 years ago
By Gabe Anderson