Last Post Replies
Rob Bohmann
Should an LMS be able to perform item analysis for each question with a Quizmaker quiz? Looking through the java script, I cannot determine if it provides the st...
almost 13 years ago
By Rob Bohmann
Brian Piper
Is there a way for Quizmaker to let the user go back to the slides with content related to the questions they missed at the end of quiz?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Daniel Brigham
Dear E-learning Heroest of Heroes: I published my course to the web, and currently it's online on the client's portal. For some reason, when a learner takes the lesson...
almost 13 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Ramon Booth
Hi all, As you can see below I have overlapping text in the final assessment slide. I had found in the old forums the same issue however no resolve. I have ruled out...
almost 13 years ago
By Ramon Booth
Russ Sawchuk
Does QuizMaker have the capability to add an audio button to the slides so that the user can switch the audio on or off? I have looked through the player template...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Shelley Parker
I don't have an option to publish the quiz in the Publish box - only to preview. Am I missing a step (user error) or missing a function (application error)?
almost 13 years ago
By Shelley Parker
Susan Greene
Hello, is it possible to use wild cards in the fill-in-the-blank correct responses? For example, I am writing a quiz question where the correct response is "Quan...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kristy Poireir
Whan I finish the quiz and press print results it askes for my name then nothing happens. It also won't let me press the finish button either. Am I doing somethi...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Patrick Dobbs
Does anyone know if it's possible to define the action for the finish button to send the results of a survey via e-mail or hide the button so only the Send Results but...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
John M
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExp...
almost 13 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Diane Blake
when publising random text now showing in quizmaker. I was told because I use carbonite. Does anyone have a different program to use instead of carbonite? I rel...
almost 13 years ago
By Ashli C
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I use Articulate Studio '09 and I created a quiz that I uploaded in moodle 1.9.5. It works fine, but I need to add 2 more functionalities. I wuold like to cre...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brandy Meng
I have a quiz that includes fill in the blanks where a user looks at a screen and then has to answer the question. When a user goes to review the quiz the correc...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jo-Anne Satterly
Hi! I have a 500 question quiz, shows 40 random questions. It is not wrapped in a presentation and does have slide at the end for passed / failed announcement.&n...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lauren Francisco
I have been a user of Articulate Studio for several years and have upgraded my computer to a Windows 7 64-bit OS. I understand that I need to be running the 32-bit ver...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Erica L
Hello, I would like to combine branching and randomized groups. I will have a randomized group that picks 1 question from a group of 3. If the user answers...
almost 13 years ago
By David Burton
Diane Blake
Can I insert a logo in the player template to show up in the outer border part? How? it seems like a smple thing but cannot figure out. Also - is there a wa...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
paps makis
Hi, i'm a teacher (Physics science) at high school in Greece. I want to ask if there is any educational discount about Articulate Quizmaker 09? is there any plans abo...
almost 13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Rob  W
Hi Guys, I publish articulates to our Moodle LMS. i have two questions: 1 - Is there anyway of making the print button start the print automatically? At the mome...
almost 13 years ago
By Rob W
Hussain Al Awami
Dear Sir, I just noticed that in case the question (with MCQ answers) is long, parts of the question is not appearing and SUBMIT botton also is not appearing. How...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt