Last Post Replies
Christine James
Quizmaker is not supposed to allow multiple attempts for Surveys...however, my published survey is allowing me to complete multiple attempts. I have published it as ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ron Wiegand
Is there a way of editing the position and size etc. of the buttons that appear on the results slide of Quizmaker?
almost 13 years ago
By Ron Wiegand
Trudie Folsom
Hi, It appears that the older version of Quizmaker allowed you to enter custom instructions on a first (title) page of the quiz.. Does this ability no longer exist? Ou...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Rafael Ramirez
Are there known issues with Quizmaker working properly with Win7 Pro & IE9. I have developed very long quizzes, 175 to 250 questions, for a client. Printing Result...
almost 13 years ago
By Larry Hieb
Nick Villamayor
Hi, When we have users log in through SSL RAS token, we get an error. Is anyone here familiar with this at all? BTW, our content server is separate from our LMS server...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Silvia Vantusso
Hi, is it possible to import a player template I created specifically for my client from presenter to Quizmaker? I would like to avoid all work in finding out colors.....
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Silvia Vantusso
Hi everybody, I am new in Articulate and I am creating my first quizz with Quizmaker. In it I have a question drag and drop question, which has 5 entries but in t...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Marcos Dutra
I really must translate this for the client, even if I have to dig inside the files. Can you help ? Thanks
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Angela Shonk
Is it possible to change the font size and also the alignment for the text where students will type in their answer? And if so, how? I have an equation I want students...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dawna Binion
On the Multiple Choice questions, I have tried Anchoring and then None on the Shuffle choice and still have random answers moving around once it's published to our LMS...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
eTraining Design
Help! I'm receiving this error in Quizmaker and cannot proceed. How do I fix this? Thanks, Donna
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Deborah Adkisn
I know you can limit the number of times a user attempts a quiz, but can you limit the attemps once the quiz has been passed? Once they have successfully passed the qu...
almost 13 years ago
By Andrew Thorne
abdicator jn
i find a question about articulate quizmaker.when i rename the file quiz.swf,it can not show. can you tell me how to rename the file quiz.swf. why i must rename quiz.s...
almost 13 years ago
By Andrew Thorne
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have created a Quiz Maker quiz and uploaded to Moodle. I am stuck at a point where I don't know the best way to set the Grading method. The user c...
almost 13 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Bruce Graham
Hi. Some of my answers in Matching Drag and Drop are much longer than others, and QM seems to respond by making the text tiny. Is there any way to get the text bigger ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kenny Morton
We work on a series of Networked PCs and cannot publish our Articulate courses on line When I publish a quiz onto my hard drive, or to a memory stick and run it on my ...
almost 13 years ago
By Tim Golden
Greg Davis
I have 14 questions that must be answered based on a short case study. How can I keep the short case study available to the user without leaving quizmaker, yet very ac...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Helena Froyton
Hi, Let's see if you can understand my question...How should I save a template that I create, so that when selecting it as the background format in Quizmaker, it will ...
almost 13 years ago
By Helena Froyton
Tammy Smith
Hey all. I published my quiz file and inserted the swf file into my normal Powerpoint presentation. However, the quiz doesn't work with a normal Powerpoint...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
James Rosemeyer
I need to make a friendly quiz that the score won't count in the LMS. I tried using a survey but I did not see the same type of questions that a quiz offers....
almost 13 years ago
By James Rosemeyer