Last Post Replies
Sanjit Keskar
I have prepared a quiz and published ifor web (html +swf files). Everything works perfect oin my laptop (where I have installed the quizmaker program) . I ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Keith Dykes
Hi there I am quite new to Articulate studio, we have started producing short E-learning courses with it at my training company. I was wondering, can we create custom ...
almost 13 years ago
By Keith Dykes
catherine Chen
Here is a situation with my quiz, I have the question with two correct answers, need to be marked as correct if user only choose one of these two answ...
almost 13 years ago
By catherine Chen
Widya  Y
Hi everybody! I am about to make quizzes in multiple choice, unfortunately the answer options are in a long sentence or sentences. I have tried Word Bank, but it looks...
almost 13 years ago
By Bill Chivers
Amanda Westendorf
I'm working in QM, and currently I have a quiz group set to randomize 50 questions out of 75 and the customer has requested the "Submit All" function be enabled s...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bryan McCrae
I have a quiz and I want the question specific feedback to offer the user options to; review some material or go to a summary slide or retry the question again ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Antony Snow
When creating a multiple response question that, for example, requires the user to select 3 correct responses out of a possible 6, is there any way to restrict th...
almost 13 years ago
By Antony Snow
Lynda MacDonald
I am fairly new at using quizmaker and I am having difficulty adding an animation to my quiz. I have some animated gif files that would be ideal. Is it possible to add...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Lynn Rimer Caissy
I have made an articulate quizmaker and want to make some changes to it. When I go in to edit and click on a question, I get the following message: Articulate Quizmake...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Phil Gazzard
Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 I am using a pick one survey and want to add guidance notes and/or images or video for the question...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sharrilyn Schultz
I am creating a learning game in quizmaker and when the student has missed the maximum number of questions I would like quzmaker to automatically take them to the fail...
almost 13 years ago
By Sharrilyn Schultz
amitai Gat
Is there a way to add support to Hebrew in the Quizmaker?
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kartik T
Hello everyone. Here is my questions. We have an e-learning program we are trying to implement which has few modules 1. Overall Pre-Quiz 2. Module 1 with Module 1...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bram Bruggeman
Hi, Most of the time we use Quizmaker for repetition/exercises. I was wondering if anyone has experience with using Quizmaker for official and formal exams/tests? If s...
almost 13 years ago
By Bram Bruggeman
Widya  Y
Hi Everybody, Is there any ways to put more than one blanks in one page for QM? For example in a short passage, I would like the students to fill in the blanks with so...
almost 13 years ago
By Widya Y
Connie Maldonado
I am building a quiz, and I would like to allow students to mark questions for later review. Assuming a multiple choice quiz, the students can either answer the ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brian Duvall
Hello . . . is there a way to control the spacing of the picks displayed in the drop-down of a Matching Drop-Down question? I have some picks that have a nice amount o...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Andrew  Thorne
Normally in a scorm course (test) when you wish the user to have multiple attemps to obtain a passing grade before being locked out of the test (IE: sending a failed s...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
JR Mari
I'm uploading content to Saba 5.3 using Quizmaker '09 and Presenter '09. I have the LMS publishing settings set to SCORM1.2, Report status to LMS as: Completed/I...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Hiten Hirani
One of our published tests doesnt seem to get past the pre loading Articulate screen in Firefox 3.6.17 nor Safari 5.0.5 http://bpp.blackboard.com/bbcswebdav/institutio...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor