Last Post Replies
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - does anyone know how/if I can change the font and color of the text that appears in the sequence drag and drop items? I have a color scheme set up in the player t...
almost 13 years ago
By Brandy Rainwater
Brandy Rainwater
Hi guys, I made a transparent quiz for the 1st time today and it looks great... Except...my feedback isn't very readable...The gray box is faded out and the Correct......
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I have quiz questions throughout my course that are used for review, not testing. When they get it wrong, I would like them to be able to go back and revi...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ryszard Rokicki
Normal 0 21 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 I wonder whether it is possible to allow the user to email the quiz results to any o...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I'm having trouble building a quizmaker blank slide with a lot of animation. It's within a powerpoint presentation so I want to copy all my images from the quizmaker s...
almost 13 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Rob Wright
I have been updating some older work built with PPT 2003. When I open and save the ppt file as a pptx - 2007 file the Quizzes no longer work in the published output. I...
almost 13 years ago
By Rob Wright
Greg Scheelar
I want to build a branched scenario using Quizmaker, but I do not want the learners to see "Correct" and "Incorrect" on the feedback after each question. I do want to ...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
André BARELIER
Hi everyone, At the end of a quiz, the software displays the score ("your score / passing score"). How can I change the text ? My students are french, and I'd like to ...
almost 13 years ago
By André BARELIER
Simon Perkins
We'd like to build an interaction where the one side of the slide has 4 images and the right hand side has the 'answers' that you drag into position. I'm thinkin...
almost 13 years ago
By Chris Fletcher
Tori  McNeil
I keep getting and error that I don't have enough memory to save my quiz. I have plenty of memory on my computer, so I don't know why I am receiving th...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kostas Simopoulos
I would like to change the format of the results. Instead of percentage % i would like to have the results out to 20. example: instead of 80% i would like to see 16/20
almost 13 years ago
By Kostas Simopoulos
Julie Bailey
I am working on a quiz and the customer has 75 questions they want to ask, however they only want to show 50 of those 75 and they would like the 50 questions to change...
almost 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Karen Smith
I've got a screen image I'm using (screen capture using print screen, then paste to powerpoint, cropped in powerpoint) in a word bank quiz question and I can't find th...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Karen Smith
I have a one question quiz that I'm using as a way to see where the learner is in a course - gauge their readiness, basically. I have very specific feedback by answer ...
almost 13 years ago
By Karen Smith
Sameer Hasan
I have an end-of-module quiz that I have designed in Quizmaker. It has a pool of questions and the user is allowed up to 3 attempts. The 'results' slide shows the 'Ret...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Mike Hua
I don't know if this is the right place or not but I have created a quiz in Quizmaker and want to have it viewable in my Adobe Presenter file. Can this be done?
almost 13 years ago
By Mike Hua
Robert Roach
Hello, I have a 'final test' on my presentation, which is a quizmaker quiz. If the user fails, can I make him/her go back to the beginning of the presentation an...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Sanjit Keskar
I am using the trial version of articulate quizmaker 09 (update 8 downloaded yesterday from the articulate website) on a win 7 32 bit machine. I also satisfy all...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rainy Horvath
Hello everyone: I am trying to set up a page at the end of a course that the user must complete in order to get credit for the course, but it will lead them to a Zoome...
almost 13 years ago
By Rainy Horvath
Josh Robbins
Hi there, I have a problem and not sure if it is workable. I have created 2 customised reports to be used in our school. One is for teachers and one is for children. C...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt