Last Post Replies
David Goebel
Is it possible to reopen a quiz for just a single user who missed all their tries? I hate to have repost the whole presentation and quiz and open it up to more tries f...
almost 13 years ago
By David Goebel
S B
Quizmaker is only showing 1 of my 3 questions? I try to edit and it won't open the individual questions. All other quizzes are showing all of the questions....plz don'...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jill Freeman
Hi. I want learner to be able to review their answers. At the end of all 4 Quizzes in my course, the only option given is Finish or Retry Quiz. (Some are Multipl...
almost 13 years ago
By Jill Freeman
Viviane Verissimo
Hi, I new here! I looked in the forum and I didn't find the answer of my question. If this already have a answer in other forum, sorry! I need to create a test in...
almost 13 years ago
By Viviane Verissimo
Dan Capucilli
Is it possible to display a "smart result" within QuizMaker? In other words, can I display a final result based on the percentage of right answers. Example: 100%...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Eileen Cushing-Craig
Hi, this is similar to another problem I've seen reported on this forum, but it's a slightly different flavor. I have a Presenter '09 course that has an embedded...
almost 13 years ago
By Eileen Cushing-Craig
Maksym M
Hi, I have the following problem. My quiz won't start, just the "wheel in spinning" the first time I use it with Win XP and Opera. If I start the quiz using a differen...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Pam Jones
Is there a reason why Quizmaker keeps crashing. I build a question, try to preview it and it crashes and closes itself. This has happened about 10 times in the last ho...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Marie Andersen
Hi, i enjoyed watching the BLUEGREEN SkyScan template demo recently. I like the question part especially, but can't fin a question type in Quizmaker 9 matching the one...
almost 13 years ago
By Marie Andersen
Ben  Wyse
Is anyone having trouble with Quizmaker running a lot slower than normal? Since installing the latest updates, Quizmaker is not as responsive as before.&nb...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Diana Gryckiewicz
I have a compliance exam in which the learner must score 100% but they have 3 chances to do so. i would like some sort of message after attempt 1, 2 and 3, if needed. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Anne England
Hi I published a Quizmaker quiz to LMS (not yet uploaded), and when I created the zipped files I got some sort of serious memory error message (didn't note it down, sa...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
samantha smith
Hello I have a true or false quiz that directs to an image on a blank slide. (both answers) Is there a way to remove the next question button? The next slid...
almost 13 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Jessica Mossa
I am trying to publish a quizmaker file to word and it allows me to go through the process and select publish but it never publishes and i don't receive the congratula...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bartlomiej Polakowski
I have a problem with one user. When he tries to open any quiz (not embeded in a lesson) he sees a loading animation (circle) and nothing happens. The lessons load wit...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
almost 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
almost 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
almost 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Emre O
Hi, Think that a question includes 10 elements, in other words 5 pairs that you need to figure out. Once you are wrong with your first attempt -assume that you're aske...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Christina Holloway
Hi All, I hope someone can help me out with this issue I've encountered. I have created a custom flash interaction that has multiple buttons that when are clicked, ope...
almost 13 years ago
By David Burton