Last Post Replies
Emily Schu
Hi, I have a quizmaker file uploaded as SCORM content in Blackboard 8 - the issue is that when launched, sometimes it runs perfectly, and other times, it won't lo...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Rich R
I know how to do multiple choice questions, but is there a way to add a comments field to the question? In other words, I want the student to answer the multiple...
almost 13 years ago
By Rich R
Lori Heithoff
Hi, I'm having trouble getting the arc feature (lower left of screen) on a Quizmaker slide to be transparent. Here's a few questions: (1) All the settings for t...
almost 13 years ago
By Lori Heithoff
André BARELIER
Hi, My hyperlinks don't work in Safari and Chrome. They work fine in IE and Firefox. With Safari, it's worse : I get some crashes, even when running a quiz without act...
13 years ago
By André BARELIER
Cosmo Parry
How can you include the hotspot “answer” in your Incorrect Answer Feedback in the quiz review? unlike the multiple choice questions in the review where it shows you y...
13 years ago
By Cosmo Parry
André BARELIER
Hello, I have a quiz with about 40 questions. I'd like to randomize the questions, with 12 questions to be answered each time the user launches the application. That's...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Christine Odea
Dear all, I am frustrated with the quizmaker blank page. I designed a quiz with 20 questions and I added a blank page at the begining as a introduction page. When I p...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
De Wet  Neethling
Hi there Is there a way that i can embed video in Quizmaker?I can embed video in presenter, but I want to spcifically embed it into Quizmaker. Maybe there is a workaro...
13 years ago
By De Wet Neethling
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I am having two issues with some of the buttons in Quizmaker: 1. We are using Blank Slides for a series of Case Studies, in which the learner clicks the Continue ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Caspar Noetzli
I am just testing Quizmaker. Is there a way to add a Controller (Start, Stop, Rewind) to an audio file within a Quizmaker question? I have seen the solution where a MP...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Betsy McNair-Sebunya
I'm new to Quizmaker and am trying to format questions feedback so that my learners receive the following feedback for incorrect anwers: First Incorrect Answer: ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jeff Kettler
I'm putting a quiz into Lectora & am trying to trap the score so I can do some branching in the course. I noticed that when I placed alert(arrArgs[1]) in...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Chris Burns
Hi, I have created a quiz which has a blank intro screen at the beginning and 45 questions are sorted into groups, most of which are randomized so the learner sees 25 ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jennifer Choe
After watching a demo on using an animated timer in Quizmaker, I am trying to incorporate this into a multiple choice question. As one of the exam...
13 years ago
By Jennifer Choe
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have a student that says he completed his final exam, but I show he only completed 7 questions of 30 total. When I look at the SCORM data from our VLE (Moodle...
13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Alexandra Gillon
Hi! We need to insert a customized certificate in a quiz inserted in a Presenter published presentation. What we do is replace the report.html created by default and r...
13 years ago
By Venice McDougle
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I customized my Quiz template (edited the color scheme) so that the labels on the Submit button and Question Number Panel button use red text for static state and...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sara Warren
When I "preview" the course it works perfectly....when I publish it, the quiz doesn't work. The circle just keeps spinning as if it is loading...but never does.&...
13 years ago
By Shawn Stiles
Bruce Graham
Hi, Is there any way to stop this appearing at the top left hand side of a quiz, in Quizmaker? I do not want ANYTHING in the way of clues as to how many questions the...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Nishit J
I've published a quiz, but the scores don't display for both: pass and fail results. The options "Show passing score" and "Show user's score" are check marked for both...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt