Last Post Replies
Silvia Camacho
I am creating some e-learning activities in Quizmaker, but some of the questions the trainer is designing have more that 10 options per questions. So I would like to ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Dave Newgass
Hello, What is the difference between 'Submit all at once' and 'Submit one at a time'? I'm not sure how I shoudl have this set. Many thanks, Dave
13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
John Louie Netro
Hi, When i open my quizmaker '09 it always hangs and not responding. I tried some solution in the forum like http://www.articulate.com/support/quizmaker09/kb/?p=314. b...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Leslie Adams
Hi, I have a brief AP course with a QM quiz embedded at the end. I've customized the Print Results to display a certificate at the end. I've created the course i...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Payal Tandon
Hi, I have an existing presenter package with powerpoint slides + quizmaker quiz + powerpoint slides (in order). Files such as these have been published more than once...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Gavin Henry
Hey Guys, I'm creating a matching, drag and drop quiz in quizmaker and i'm struggling to work out how i customize the blocks that you have to join together. (as seen b...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Nancy Seals
I know there were some instrucitons on inserting an animation that was created in PowerPoint and then inserted in Quizmaker. I believe you have to grab the swf t...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Barry Vonlanken
I have a client interested in created a quiz with up to 30 questions that are randomly presented to the learner. If the learner answers a question wrong, they move on ...
13 years ago
By Barry Vonlanken
Warwick McIntosh
Hi there, Just wondering if it's possible to disguise the text input for Fill in the Blank so that the image behind it looks like the input iteself? like the image below
13 years ago
By Michael Ramsey
catherine Chen
I have 316 multiple choice questions and divided into 18 groups,from each group randomisedly choose 2 questions to create the completed quiz. a weird thing h...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Emily Schu
Hi all, I have uploaded several Quizmaker quizzes as Scorm Content in Blackboard 8 - the problem is, when launched, sometimes the quizzes will run, and othe...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Natalia Mueller
I have seen a lot of examples lately of Quizmaker inserted really smoothly into Presenter for short "Knowledge Checks" or feedback opportunities. I'm designing a serie...
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Greg Edwards
I need to print some short (1-question) quizzes from QM09 to Word for content review. I'm running Word 2010. When I use the publishing tool, QM09 crashes everytime. Wo...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Xiaofeng Tang
Does anybody know how to import AICC/SCORM Quizmaker publication to Plateau, and make the plateau track the pass/fail status?
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Frodo McMasters
I'm creating a quiz which has a blank slide. Is there anyway in Quizmaker 09 where I can create a link (through a hyperlink for example) on the blank slide, so that w...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dave Mallette
I created a practice quiz with immediate feedback for each question which required a slide. Intuitively, I created a "Feedback" question group and directed the r...
13 years ago
By Dave Mallette
Asish Menon
In the quizmaker template, I have assigned 100% transparency to all except the buttons [blue] and text [white]. I have even set the quiz slide master background to tra...
13 years ago
By Asish Menon
Lianne Slavin
Hello, I noted a few queries about this in the Engage forum but nothing in Quizmaker. I'm therefore posting here in the hope that there may just be a wa...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jan Morris
Does anyone have a suggestion for how to track results by questions in a group. I have 10 groups of questions with 3 questions in each group. The quiz...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
J Parker
I created two quizes, and when published it only see one of them. In the previous version, I had no problem - now it only see's only one of them. I set...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox