Last Post Replies
Stacy Bodenner
Question, Part A: I'm currently writing a 10-question quiz where several of the questions have the same answers. For the training legngth question, I used a matc...
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
william johnson
Hi Guys, I am new to Quizmaker, but my client likes it so I am learning it. That said, I do have a challenge I need help with. I am uploading my quizzes to a cu...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Aaron Weaver
I've been using Articulate Quizmaker 09 for the past week and am amazed at how easy it has been to use. I am a career graphic designer who has worked for Microsoft, Ex...
13 years ago
By Aaron Weaver
Kat Fardian
Hey all, I've had a look through the forums and can't seem to find an answer. I want to create a course which has essay questions and I want to upload it using SCORM i...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Etienne du Jardin
Hello everybody. I have created a quiz in Quiz Maker. Let's that the student has answered to all the questions but he is not sure of a few answers. So, bef...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Derek Rohde
Greetings, Does audio imported into a quiz add to the "total" time shown on the Articualte presenter skin? I have a course that needs to meet legal requirements ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Doug Patzelt
Good Afternoon All, I have a slight dilemma, I am creating a "checklist" as a multiple response question. I need to assign a point value per answer for a total of the ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Melanie Fine
I learned how to use engage to add a drop-down periodic table to my presentations, but I specifically need the drop-down periodic table during the quizmaker quizzes.&n...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bruce Graham
I am sure this one was answered once before, but cannot find it, (sorry...). I want to check that someone has remembered 5 named parts of an object. Is it possible to ...
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Bill Finnerty
Is there a means to default the feedback to by answer rather than by question ? I am using multiple choice questions, each with answer specific feedback. QM defa...
13 years ago
By Bill Finnerty
Bill Finnerty
When answering a quiz question, the feedback box is displayed with button to “Try Again” or “Next Question”. After clicking the button, the cursor stays unmoved ...
13 years ago
By Bill Finnerty
Josh Janikowski
Has anyone had issues with articulate quiz maker Caching previous scores and uploading old scores to their LMS? My client has their coworkers log into Kiosks around th...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Greg Scheelar
I have loaded a number of Quizmaker quizzes onto our SharePoint site (no LMS). This is the situation: A user starts a quiz but does not finish. They close the browser....
13 years ago
By Greg Scheelar
Luke Lamb
Hi, I am creating software simulated assessments in Quizmaker (primarily with hotspot questions). Instead of using the 'Next' button to progress to the next question,...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Tiago Gonçalves
Hi, How can i edit the feedback? I want to put the correct answer in one line. Thank you
13 years ago
By Tiago Gonçalves
Susan Schulte
Is there a way to upload a batch of questions to Quizmaker from a text, rtf, or doc(x) file? If so can you point me in the right direction for formatting instructions?...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Patricianne pavio
Hello everybody, I created a Player Template which is going to be the standard for the company. My idea was that I was going to ask anybody using Articulate to instal...
13 years ago
By Patricianne pavio
Deanne Kludy
I have a quiz within an E-Learning course, wrapped in Presenter. I want the learner to click on the quiz in Presenter, but have ti open in a new window. Ho...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jeff Sale
We have questions where there is an "Other" option, where after the user is supposed to enter what it was that he/she liked about the course. Is this possible, I...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Steve Woodhams
Hi. Have new laptop so had to download and re-install Quizmaker. No issues there and licence key worked fine. When I open an existing simple quiz, I ...
13 years ago
By Steve Woodhams