Last Post Replies
Felice Yeow
Hi, I have a language learning website. The students pay membership fees to try out different language quizzes. There aren't any teachers to teach courses, so my websi...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jeff Nauman
After updating a quizmaker quiz from inside presenter the quiz doesn't update in published version. After 'saving and returning to Presenter' and republishing, I'...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bruce Graham
Hi all, I seem to have created a "transparent" panel in a Quiz Template, so that it shows as an amalgam of both the questions and the answers. Could someone please po...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Maksym M
Hi, I'm trying to find a way to insert a rational for the correct answer into the quiz review without creating a whole new slide for each question (which is very time ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Anders Fung
Hi there, I'm currently trying to create a quiz so that the user has to submit all the questions at once. However, I realized that if the time runs out, and they...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Rachel K.
I created a quiz for a course and was hoping to be able to re-use the quiz in a similar course with a few changes. I've copied the quiz and sucessfully inse...
13 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Mark Glassock
Hi Everyone- I am working on my first Articulate project and have used Tom's tabbed notebook design to format the course. I'd like to add quizzes but even after making...
13 years ago
By Mark Glassock
Ivan Jovin
Hi! In the Payer Template Builder under the Navigation Tab, we can check a box to force the user to scroll to bottom on longer questions. It was working before b...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Larry Hieb
Where is QM 09 do I find where to do this: "prompt for username option in Quizmaker".
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
George Reith
Hi, does anyone know if this is possible? I want to let the user try to answer the question unlimited times but only award points on the first answer,
13 years ago
By George Reith
Marta Burda
hi guys I'm making a quiz with fill in the blank questions. when I change feedback to none, I can't go back to feedback by question (no option available) is it n...
13 years ago
By Marta Burda
Bruce Graham
Is there any way to use "Sections" to create a multi-language Quiz? I want to have someone choose which one of 4 languages they take a test in - all sections have same...
13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
David McClelland
Quizmaker is running as a swf in html page (not embedded in Presenter) Works in regular VPN and normal network connection Fails to load when run over reverse proxy htt...
13 years ago
By David McClelland
Christine Bruner
Is it possible to attach a file to a quiz? I tried to use the zoom picture feature however it doesn't zoom to a large enough image for our needs. If this isn't p...
13 years ago
By Christine Bruner
Todd McQuage
The recent March 8th update caused my Quizmaker interactions to stop working in development. Although I can open Quizmaker, I cannot create or edit any content w...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Angela Kewley
Hi there, I'm creating my very first assessment module using Articulate, and have been given a question which requires the learner to drag and drop the correct words f...
13 years ago
By Angela Kewley
Artur Trzebunia
I'm using branched quiz questions to create a sales scenario using avatars. For each quiz question, I have three multiple-choice questions (Best Response 10pts, ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Claire G.
bonjour, je voudrais savoir comment avoir un mail "propre" de retour pour avoir l'ensemble des questions et des réponses actuellement ça donne ça : Quiz Results= Jou...
13 years ago
By Claire G.
Nathan Weaver
As you can see, on two of the matching questions the drop-down menu does not have the "Select" text, and we're not sure how this happened? Thoughts?
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Maggie Johnson
I'm trying to make sure that my answer choices show up in the exact order that I entered them everytime someone takes my quiz. Basically, I don't want them to be shuff...
13 years ago
By Diane Yamashiro