Last Post Replies
Donald Edwards
I'm studying the Articulate 360 Tutorial (on the 30-day trial), but I'm unable to locate the Practice Files that are referred to, so I can practice. Where ...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Michael Allen
Hello,   I am new to e-Learning and Articulate, and I am trying to download some of the practice files from the website so I can practice with Triggers and State Cha...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
jen biven
I can access the SL2 file easily, can publish the course into LMS, but when I try to publish the course to a Word doc I get this message (see screenshot). I have tried...
over 6 years ago
By Lynn Merkel
efrat shalev
Hey,  I work with storyline 1. I have two questions about inserting a pdf as a web object into my course:   1. On some of the computers I checked, the pdf appears ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
cindy lucas
I want to add a print button to one of my slides. I was able to successfully add one but the page is blank. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
chris boucher
Hello, a green check mark has started appearing next to the titles of my quizzes in the player menu. I don't see an ability to turn this off. Has someone figured this...
over 6 years ago
Nicola Fern
Hi I came across this example in the blog, which is ideal for a project one of my colleagues is working on; however, the link to the project file no longer works.  Is...
over 6 years ago
By David Anderson
Margaret Crawford
After publishing Storyline 360 courses this week, we have noticed that Skip Navigation is not available. Tabbing goes from the last item on the slide directly to the f...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Randall Stieghorst
When we publish a scene that has a zoom anywhere in it to HTML5, if the user moves the playbar during or after playback, the scene reverts to the zoom region and canno...
over 6 years ago
Pedro Garrido
Hi, everybody. I would like to know if it is possible to indicate in the txt file that the answers should be displayed randomly. Just as there are codes to indicate ...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Syd Boston
Hi guys it's great to be a part of Articulate E-Learning Heroes! As a newbie some help with this would be a good start!
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Alvin Cheng
Did a guide on smartphone app usage by recording the whole process on the smartphone. Video had been trimmed for various stages and inserted with no issues. Problem ...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Bruce Graham
Hi, This is similar to a question I posted once before, but I now have details. I have a course with one introduction slide - it has a load of flag images that take p...
over 6 years ago
FANG Gung
Hello I want to exit course but I can't do it. When I click on exit button, Nothing Happened. What should I do ? (Message is shown when open  with chrome browser) Th...
over 6 years ago
By Colin Farrelly
Thomas Risk
How good are the analytics in articulate, or do you have any control over data collection?
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
ravindra singh
I have created a quiz Scenario having 4 set with separate result slide, the issue comes with tracking. I can track score using only 1 result slide so, I've triad to ac...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Craig C
Hello, Im running into an issue where I see "An error occurred while searching A task was canceled" when I try to search for photos or videos in 360. It seems to...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Karine SOUDAY
Hi everyone! I'm creating a "True or Fasle" freeform question, but I'm stuck because my true and false buton can be in a "selected state" in the same time. Normaly ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Meghan Koyama
I renamed all of my question banks.  But when I click on the Edit Results Slide button on my results slide to make sure it's pulling from the right question banks, the...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Luke ODonnell
Recently I was asked to hand over the .story files of a company I work for to another development company and it occurred to our boss that a developer history might be...
over 6 years ago