Last Post Replies
Kristen Fontanini
I created a scenario-based elearning course and have quiz questions scattered throughout the different scenes. I want to delay feedback so that the user can't review t...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kristen Fontanini
I created a scenario-based elearning course and have quiz questions scattered throughout the different scenes. I want to delay feedback so that the user can't review t...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kristen Fontanini
I created a course with multiple scenes. I want to have it provide delayed feedback so that the user can't review their results until they have completed the entire co...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rick Jacobs
Howdy, I am creating a CRM simulator that requires copying info from one "software" and pasting it into another "software" (each software is a slide with triggers tha...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lori Adams
I'm creating a Storyline 2 module, and have an Objectives slide with 3 objectives. We want users to explore the 3 in what order they want, and after they complete them...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
SOFIA MIKE
hello  I am working on a course and I need to insert entry text field that allow users to type their names  1- I inserted entry text field and button for submission ...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
SOFIA MIKE
Hi everybody  I am working on a course and I need to insert entry textbox that allow users to type their name but using english characters only  . Is this possible wi...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Isabella Rosati
Hi! Can you guys help me? I need that the items in manifest appears separately by scenes that I have created in my course. This is possible? It's not by scenes but ...
over 6 years ago
By Isabella Rosati
Anirudh Maira
Hi! A strange thing is happening with one of the modules we created using Storyline 360. We uploaded the module on the LMS, and were going through it. We exited the ...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Gordon Evans
I'm trying to get video animations to loop seamlessly a certain number of times and then advance to the next slide.  I've had limited success having tried these method...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ovidiu Karagena
Hi Community, the question may sound stupid but I can`t find the editing options for the glossary in Storyline and the search here doesn`t work, so I guess I´m not the...
over 6 years ago
By Philippe JEANTY
Brian  Steers
I'm using Storyline 360 updated to the latest version. If I publish a course in Web version and play it locally it will bookmark my course. If I publish it for LMS out...
over 6 years ago
By Brian Steers
Lori Cole
I recently upgraded from Storyline 2 to Storyline 360.  Whenever I try to open a story file, I get the error "This project is invalid or corrupt and cannot be opened. ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Korey Migdal
Hi everyone, Very new to Articulate and building one of my first courses. I am interested in learning how to hide the "Next" button until all interactions have been c...
over 6 years ago
By Brian Allen
Wendy Hassinger
Alas, I am still using Storyline 2... I'm running into issues creating hyperlinks to anchors within a PDF and/or web pages. I put the  link in that designates a parti...
over 6 years ago
By Brian Allen
Mark Matheson
Hi,  Has anyone else had any issues with video not playing when being viewed from iphone? I have a course with multiple videos and two of them, when viewed on iphone...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Philippe JEANTY
I realize a neat trick to share ! When moving entries up and down the  Player > Menu > Properties, as the entry passes over other entries it causes them to "exp...
over 6 years ago
By Brian Allen
Simon Booth
Hi there! I have launched a module on communication (ironically) and some users, not all, are missing the letter 'i' in some and not all screens. The letters aren't mi...
over 6 years ago
By Mark Wilson
Susan Wall
I'm working in Storyline 360. I am trying to create a stair stepping interaction where when you press button 1, the character moves up one step and when you press but...
over 6 years ago
By Susan Wall
Michael Palko
I have a project with multiple Quiz Banks, each with its own Results Slide.  There is also a Total Results slide that combines the scores from the other Results Slides...
over 6 years ago
By Indrani Sen