Last Post Replies
Landon Salsberry
Hi All, We are having trouble viewing our content in our LMS. When trying to play a video, we see the first frame of the video while the audio plays. We then tap the ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Health Quality Council of Alberta
Hello heroes! I am about to publish a storyline 2 story that needs to appear on my organisation's website. We also have a YouTube channel, so I could publish it as a ...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gerry Palmer
There were several projects that I created during the beta that I wanted to share now that Storyline has been released.  Two of these are games and the third is a slid...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Antoinette Bonham
Has anyone ever encountered this situation and found a solution? We have a client that wants to have a pre-test and post-test in a single Storyline SCORM file. It’s ea...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Boneta Morris
HI, I had heard that someone was starting a Storyline user group in the Chicago area and was wondering who I would contact about that.
almost 7 years ago
By Boneta Morris
Rick Hohn
Hello!  I have searched the Articulate tutorials looking for an answer to what I thought was a simple question:  how do you prevent the "next" button from appearing un...
almost 7 years ago
By Rick Hohn
Tamara Tarasova
Hello, Previewing the project from SL 2 results in complete freeze when reaching the Results slide. Results show on the screen but none of the buttons on the slide, n...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sam Carter
Is the project info duration the sum of all audio files or does it factor in other elements like quiz time? Sam
almost 7 years ago
By Sam Carter
Patrick Schadler
Hi everyone! I have a big problem. I have Videos in my project and they only show the first and the last frame in Google Chrome (iOS 10.2.1, Android 6).  It works fi...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
James Jenneman
Good news for Mac users yearning for Mac OS compatible versions of Articulate products. They've posted the job. http://articulate.applytojob.com/apply/uH3ctn
almost 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Steven Croft
Hello all, I don't remember this happening before '360', but a multiple choice question seems to be behaving oddly when customising (initially a built-in graded questi...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Philp Deering
I'm importing PPT content into Storyline 2.  When I use the Layout option to format the imported slides, everything appears to work correctly. That is the formatting ...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
S Dean
I am trying to create a slide master in Storyline 2 that is similar to our company's PowerPoint slide master. I have inserted a placeholder for the images, but I keep ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Fabian Glass
Hi everyone, I have two questions regarding Master Slides in Storyline 360: Is it possible to insert a Scrolling Panel and add a Text Placeholder to it in the Mast...
almost 7 years ago
Valentine REIN
Bonjour, Un petit souci récurent lors des importations PowerPoint. Au preview de la scène, la mise en page est correcte :  Mais lorsqu'on publie (SCORM dans mon c...
almost 7 years ago
By Pierre Jouan
Paul Williams
Can anyone help me to understand what I'm doing wrong here...   I've created three lessons, all quite complex, and they work ok apart from replaying any of the element...
almost 7 years ago
By Paul Williams
Natasja Bollyn
Hi everyone! We're having this issue with the Review Mode in Articulate Storyline 2... We've created a Matching Drop-down question and enabled Review Mode so learners...
almost 7 years ago
By Natasja Bollyn
Patty B
Hi there! I am building a test for a client. It has the following requirements: question bank of x, y questions per test (done) tester has certain amount of time ...
almost 7 years ago
By Patty B
Kelly Dawson
Hi everyone,  just wondering if I am missing something or this is just not an option for shapes other than the standard square/ rectangles ect. I have been trying to f...
almost 7 years ago
By Kelly Dawson
Jean Tafoya
Although my Storyline course opens and runs, it is not showing as either In Progress or Completed on my LMS. I published it for LMS, SCORM 1.2, tracking by number of s...
almost 7 years ago