Last Post Replies
Chris Barnett
Can anyone else replicate this issue in SL2 (and the solution I only identified through painful and tedious experimentation)?   Zoom regions do not behave as expected...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Tina Brown
Hi all! I'm building a multiple response quiz question and I've hit a road block. Looking at my Before Check Box screen shot, you can see the available answers to my q...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
David Mitchell
Hi, we are investigating uploading all of our training videos to Vimeo (because of the extra privacy settings - we prefer vimeo to youtube), then embedding them into o...
7 years ago
By Bill Kelleher
RussTech RussTech
I am switching to a new computer at work and I have downloaded Storyline 2 onto the new device. It is asking for a License Code. I have already Uninstalled the program...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brandon Horn
Hello,  After publishing a course in Articulate 360 spacing breaks are occurring. When I preview it everything looks fine but after publishing there will be random sp...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carrie Miller
Hello- I have a video in my course that is approximately 16 minutes.   It runs fine in the preview, and through HTML after publishing, but when playing in our LMS vie...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Els Vandenberghe
Hi, How can I prevent the Completion status in the LMS to jump to 'Complete' as soon as a course has been fully seen? The course has no quiz included. We have added J...
7 years ago
By Paul Schneider
Kristy Moede
We have some classes that feature several large videos that when published play just fine on all browsers on PCs, and on ipads, but with android- the timeline moves li...
7 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Jeannie Jurado
Greetings, I have a short quiz that I do not need to track in a LMS, but would like to upload to SharePoint. I see that I can publish to web, which is great; however,...
7 years ago
By Jeannie Jurado
Ari Avivi
I'm thinking this might end up being a function request for a SL2 upgrade but is there a way short of purchasing a custom skin, to make the notes tab reveal/hide based...
7 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Kimberly Loughlin
I've been working on a course for 6 months now, and the client recently decided to split it in two. I split it, and then had to copy over one scene to the other "half"...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joshua Nickerson
I have this issue and I don't remember having it with Storyline 2. (On the iPad only) The audio will not play until I hit the player pause button and then play again....
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vincent Klug
I linked my course to my first client's website and now it is throwing a security error to anyone who visits there. The website is squarespace.com It reads: Your conn...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stefano Todaro
Hi, the structure of story.html files from SL2 to Articulate 360 is changed. Before it was possible to change these values without having to republish the production:...
7 years ago
Bod News
This doesn't work, I don't see the layer when I go over the button when the audio is over
7 years ago
Kara Tharpe
Good afternoon, I've been tasked with creating a tutorial library on Storyline 2 for different variables of the same process type. I have all of the tutorials done an...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lisa Ogan
I have a 30 minute podcast that I need to put in a Storyline 2 template. What is the best way to do this so there isn't significant lag? It is just interviews, so the ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ludovic De Meyer
Hi when I tried to open Storyline today it refused. It stopped add a screen "adding views" and just stays like that. I sent a pic in attachment. Can anyone help me t...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Victor Linnemann
Hello fellow heroes When testing a SL2 HTML5 production I found an issue with almost every mobile Webbrowser: Pulling down from the top of the page reloads the whole...
7 years ago
Rob Beer
I've published some Storyline and Rise SCORM files (1.2) and uploaded them to a Cornerstone LMS. They work fine on Desktop but the module will not load on iPhones, in ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez