Last Post Replies
Larry Asu
I know this might be impossible but is there a way of getting back an Articulate file back once it has been published or uploaded to the LMS?  
7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Nicolas Testa
Can I open Storyline 1 projects in Storyline 360? A colleague of mine is working with an old version and I need to open those projects with 360. Thanks
7 years ago
By Nicolas Testa
Talent Development
Hi! I've created a knowledge check type e-learning/quiz, where I have used one results slide for all questions I have made. After the results slide, the learner then ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
William Lawrence
Hi, I need to create an e-learning module using SL2 to show the different stages of recruitment (candidate applies for a job, short listing, interview etc.) in an inte...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jim Rehmann
It appears that in Storyline 360, I cannot navigate from one slide to the next in scene view by using the down arrow key on the keyboard. I have to click each individu...
7 years ago
By Jim Rehmann
Mark McCreesh
Good Afternoon Heroes! I thought it was about time I showcased some of my work, by way of an online portfolio - website. How easy is it to publish/upload such exampl...
7 years ago
By Mark McCreesh
Graham OKeeffe
Hi Experts How can I make the retry button go back to start the quiz again? I have already set a variable to allow 3 attempts but I can't figure out how to make it to...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Martin Talbot
Hello, folks ... I have created a layer which has three numeric data entry fields. Some arithmetic is performed using the values entered by the learner and the result ...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bryan Mendelson
I am currently experiencing an issue with email validation when publishing with HTML5 support. My story.html file works like a charm, but when I access the story_html5...
7 years ago
Cheryl Hoover
Good morning. I'm unable to download any of the trial version characters in Storyline 360. I've saved my project, closed, launched 360 again, and get the same behavior...
7 years ago
Rinnai America
I found this article, https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/math-arithmetic-nan-duplication, and it talked about the number variables chang...
7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Timothy Coyle
Made a screen recording that requires entering some text into fields and pressing enter. Works great nearly every time. This time for some reason the text does not di...
7 years ago
Thomas Elvins
Hello everyone, I am currently engaged with Articulate support over this but I thought I would throw this out there. I am trying to import PPTX presentations into Ar...
7 years ago
imagen 2016
cuando publico un story line a word , microsoft word me dice que hay demasiados errores gramaticales y ortográficos y no aparece el archivo
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ronda Otey
I am having the most difficult time getting the font on my text entry to be large enough to see on the next slide.  Basically, I have a text entry on one slide, then o...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nikita King
Hi, I am wondering where I could get some photographic characters with multiple facial expressions? Storyline 2 doesn't allow for character pack purchase anymore. An...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michel Gilbert
I am trying to do something a bit sophisticated with my final learning check. I want to have one "general" pool of questions and multiple "title-specific" questions. T...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lorr H
Hi there, I'm just wondering how I can stop the naration of a base layer when someone clicks on another layer before the narration on the base layer finishes? I trie...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
British School of English / English360
Painfully slow on my computer though it is super fast with tons of ram. I even did took it for a reinstall of operative system but to no avail. Help!!
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Monica Moritz
Hi! Does anyone know if you can make the text on the auto-generated menu bigger? I see that I can add any font I want and also what percentage text to be displayed in...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer