Last Post Replies
Justin Whayman
Hello all I have developed a course which has 4 branches (one in each of English, French, Swedish and Dutch) and at the head of the course is a language selection scre...
over 5 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
brenda bateman
Can Storyline output to .mov?
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Isa David
I recently built a survey within Storyline with 3 questions per slide. I then tested the survey within our LMS (Saba) and when I tried to get the report for the survey...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Carmen Hamlin
Trying to load a new course to LMS.  It is loading to the LMS and showing up as a course, but when we try to insert it into our learn center, it isn't editable.  Has a...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Adena Wilson
I am working with a slide that I'd like to add layers to and I would like the base layer objects visible. When I create my layers I make sure that "hide objects on bas...
over 5 years ago
By Greg Hagar
Brian Nalley
Weird problem. I have a deck of about 23 slides that I created. It was fine, but after a few minor text edits, the Next and Prev button dont seem to work. When I go to...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
chris penney
New to Articulate Storyline-coming from a Lectora/Captivate environment.  Something very simple.  How can I attach a document?  I see no options at this point of how t...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sebastien Greffet
I have a file with some graphics bugs, I mean my pictures overtake the players... But if I take the slides and I put them on a new storyline there are no problem any m...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Chris Smit
Hi Storyline Staff en Experts, Today I am having some trouble saving my projects after action fine tuning my screencasts. It is a problem I have encountered in the pas...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jeff Sale
The screentip says to use Ctrl + > and Ctrl + < to change font size. These do not work, I've also tried Ctrl + { } Jeanette doesn't have them listed here: http:...
over 5 years ago
By Jeff Sale
Jim Rehmann
I have a question concerning whether to use audio or not. I have a Storyline presentation with some rather lengthy software demos embedded into it. I have speech bubbl...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Adrian Plant
Hi I would like to make a clickable map using the freeform hotspot.  However, because the hotspots are adjacent to each other the boundary box of one over laps the oth...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Azadée Evennou
Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to stop the user from being able to navigate using the menu once he/she has started the quiz in Storyline. In Articulate Prese...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sam Carter
I've had repeated problems with Presenter recording SCORM completions with one client on two different Learning Management Systems.  I have not been able to determine ...
over 5 years ago
By Sam Carter
Tim Samp
Hi all...I will try to be brief. We create two versions of each course: an ungated and gated version.  No issues with ungated, but running into some with gated. A gate...
over 5 years ago
By Tim Samp
Adam Larsen
My company is looking at creating a Virtual Learning classroom from the ground-up. And I've been given the huge task of handling the technical aspects of it. Our curre...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Chris Sacco
I am experiencing an issue. I am trying to put a ≥ (greater than or equal to sign) into my notes. The sign appears inside storyline, but when I preview or publish the ...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Cindy Choi
I'm making a free form quiz and I want to show a progress bar to show how many points the learner has scored. I obviously don't want to create a progress bar utilizing...
over 5 years ago
By Cindy Choi
Lucia Salters
Hello fellow Heroes I'd love you to view, share and review my Storyline based portfolio. All comments welcome . . . http://db.tt/EmwFnvAn Thanks, Lucia
over 5 years ago
By Lucia Salters
Suzi Read
We have Storyline on more than one PC here. We have created bespoke templates for all of our catagories of ELearning. I am reviewing content to publish it and lo and b...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson