Last Post Replies
Robby Rawat
Hi, I need your help. I am trying to create a quiz using Storyline but got stucked with progress bar on the slide. I have created the progress bar manually using circ...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bruce Graham
What I mean is this... I am reviewing a slide, which is a screen-cam and there are a lot of Zoom Regions on it. I want to add a "dot", or "marker" at a certain point t...
over 5 years ago
By Phil Mayor
odile Asselin
When publishing in HTML5, the player changes. The Menu is now with New lines between some text sections. How can I get rid of theses lines ?
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Dave Schleif
Hi, a question about backing up Storyline iPad Application... I had to restore an iPad and lost all of the programs strored within the Storyline iPad Appliction Librar...
over 5 years ago
By Dave Schleif
Kelly Verhaeghe
I published a html page, but when we see the video's, we'd like to pauze them, because we some tutorials users have to follow
over 5 years ago
By Kelly Verhaeghe
Nick Elkins
Hi everyone! Just curious if anyone has done any translation work in Storyline where you have slides that have a lot of movement. For example, I have slides where ove...
over 5 years ago
By Nick Elkins
Ana Victória
Hello, Need some help. In a course we have a created a menu as a lightbox slide. For each learning unit we have 2 buttons: to Review an to Retry. Among other things bo...
over 5 years ago
By Ana Victória
Dorothy Miller
Hi In my Slide Master I have 3 Master Slide options with corresponding layouts and want to delete the ones not required (for example one set of layouts has Articulate ...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Pete K
I added a marker within the scrolling panel and now cannot remove it.  Hitting delete on the marker does not work neither does trying to delete it from the timeline.  ...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
anagha walvekar
When i try to open a file, i am getting a message saying the file cannot be opened. It may have been created in a newer version? Can you please help me to solve this p...
over 5 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Isabell Pechtl
Hello everyone, I am experiencing problems with Articulate Storyline. Up to yesterday everthing was working fine. Now, when I am trying to open either a .story file or...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
maytal rafael
I remember seeing a tutorial few months ago, explaining how to customize an image path so that if i make a "drag and drop" or "pick many" the user will get to pick the...
over 5 years ago
By maytal rafael
Yair Ben-Horin
I have a question concerning a drag & drop free form question. Is there a way of not using a SUBMIT button to check whether the answers are correct, and instead ma...
over 5 years ago
By Yair Ben-Horin
Tony Chilvers
We are in the position that a lot of our users and inside corporate environments with possible legacy systems that are using old browsers and Flash Player versions. Th...
over 5 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Natalie Van Doren
Hi All, I have developed a course to be viewed on LMS and IPad.  The training works fine when viewed on  the PC,  but when it is viewed on the IPAD using the LMS (inte...
over 5 years ago
By Natalie Van Doren
Elizabeth Langslow
hi there, Is it ok to bring images approx 1000 x 748 in size at 300 dpi into Storyline and resize/reduce on the canvas? Is the manual resize function also reducing the...
over 5 years ago
By Elizabeth Langslow
Oscar Vazquez Melendez
How many players can you have in one course?
over 5 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Rachael White
Hi Guys I know this topic has been discussed a bit in the past, but try as i might i still cant make this work. What i am trying to do is have the user click on 4 diff...
over 5 years ago
By Rachael White
Anthi Giannopoulou
Hi there! I would like to ask you how i can insert a player (play, pause, stop) in the Articulate Storyline player. Thank you in advance! Anthi
over 5 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Alicia Serrioz
I'm not sure where to go to make a formal recommendation/request for future updates to Storyline but...It's really frustrating that the clipboard gets cleared when you...
over 5 years ago
By Phil Mayor