Last Post Replies
Raymond Wan
Hi there, I just downloaded the trial version of Storyline this afternoon to test it out.  I tried to insert text boxes; however, I'm unable to change the size of the...
over 5 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Denzel Eslinger
So I am just playing with the demo version on a couple of scenarios to show my boss and here is the problem I ran into.  If I stoped the trigger from auto advancing sl...
over 5 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Gerry Wasiluk
I'm having an issue with how a variable is stored with a LMS in a AICC course with resume turned on. I have a true-false variable that is initially false.  During the ...
over 5 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
renee barnes
Hi, I am evaluating Articulate Storyline for my organization. So far, I am blown away by the simpicity and great features. It is a solid competitor to another well kno...
over 5 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Ben D
I am using some text input boxes to collect user information at the beginning of a module.  When I built the module, I formatted the boxes so the text is vertically al...
over 5 years ago
By Annie Jean
Greg Pettys
Hi Quick question. Is the presenter window still an option in Storyline? Thanks Greg
over 5 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
chen yaxuan
建议官方制作一些中文样例和教程。我按照英文教程制作了简单的中文样例,感受到storyline的强大魅力! http://gzsw.fhedu.cn/chen.shtml http://demo1.quick-learning.com.cn/sample/yx2/story.html http://demo1.quick-learni...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Paul Cygulski
Hi there, How can I turn off the Quizz timer in my Storyline? I imported the Quizz from Studio 09' and can't find the appropiate button to turn off the timer. Paul
over 5 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jeff Kortenbosch
Anyone got some experience with ideal canvas size (including Articulate player) for use on iPads(1024x768) and Android devices(1280x800)? I would want it to fit the wi...
over 5 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
John Pieterse
Hi all, Enjoying SL and published several content to my iPad using marker buttons to rebuild a sort of Engage activity. I have noticed that the hotspots often need 3 o...
over 5 years ago
By John Pieterse
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I have created a screen recording, and added this as a step by step - try mode to my story. I want to take a few of the screens and change the focus to point at ju...
over 5 years ago
By Melanie Bunting
Kevin Martin
Trying to install to Windows 8 (yes, I know it's in beta) and cannot. Even with all web browsers (of any flavor) closed I get "It appears Microsoft Internet Explorer i...
over 5 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Melanie Bunting
Hi, We have a custom icon set that we prefer to use in our videos. Is it possible to change the play / pause / forward / back icons in the seekbar in Storyline? Thanks!
over 5 years ago
By Melanie Bunting
Ryan Martin
I have a String Variable set based on a course section "Introduction" Now I have a trigger that's suppose to make an Object Normal, if my string variable is equal to "...
over 5 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Celestial Holmes
So...  Storyline takes up too much power on my work laptop.  As a result, it crashes frequently, lags behind when I'm moving things on the screen, etc...  I copied the...
over 5 years ago
By David Anderson
Jennifer Jefts
I am trying to create an interaction where learners can pick 5 buttons in a pick many on one slide, submit it and it automatically only utilizes the 5 chosen for a mat...
over 5 years ago
By saffir test
Dominique Calandro
Anyone happen to know what I may be doing wrong -- if you can see this picture/image (attached), when I first started working in Storyline, my background won't center ...
over 5 years ago
By Dominique Calandro
Bruce Graham
Is this ever going to be enabled and link to something, or are the Tutorials going to be the way to go here? Thanks Bruce
over 5 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Amy Heber
Is there any way of importing a Storyline interaction to Presenter without doing it as a web object?  We want this to work both offline and online. Thanks
over 5 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Darrin Hayes
Is it possible to use FLV format when publishing video content and not have it converted to mp4 when publishing?
over 5 years ago
By Brian Allen