Last Post Replies
Victoria Sublette
I'm not sure what's going on, but I downloaded the "free trial" of 360 and then when I launch it, it tells me to log into my account. When I try to create an account, ...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chris McAllister
I have several videos added to my storyline file and find that advancing the player results in: 1. the video starting over 2. not fast forwarding enough or to the en...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
ken monroe
Hi, I've created a quiz that when published used complete/incomplete and set the tracking for slide viewed. Yet when uploaded into the LMS, the LMS considered it a gr...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
senthil arul arasu R
Hi People, I have 3 main pages and 3 sub pages for each. But the sub pages are removed from the menu. I need the main page title to be highlighted while in the main p...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Rachael McDonald
Want text to stay visible once user clicks on the trigger button and not disappear once they click in another button on the slide.   Cant his be done
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jeremy White
I have been trying to use the Articulate app for iPad but I get a black screen everytime I open the app. I see this mentioned in the iTunes store. Is there a solution?
over 7 years ago
By Irene Carter
Alvin F
Share with me the STORY SIZE you set for your projects which are meant for mobile devices!
over 7 years ago
By Alvin F
Tess Crossen
I have a course that I am putting together that has 6 modules.  I need to have learners progress through the course in order.  So I want the succeeding module to open ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Anne .
Hello I have a need to add a facility whereby the learner/student can record some text on an Articulate Storyline slide and then be able to play it back within that s...
over 7 years ago
By Anne .
Mary Rodriguez
I have subscribed to Storyline 360 and when I want to use one of the built-in interactions it says Subscription needed. What do I have to do to be able to use them?
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Long
Hi we are using storyline 360 but our client can't read the working files because the have stroyline 2 is there a way we can save out so that they can read the files? ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Donna Westwood
I am trying to build a question slide in Storyline that is a double text entry with both having the same possible answers. The only issue I'm having is trying to figur...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Lindsey Ball
Hi there, I have a course that uses multiple choice questions, and I'm publishing it for HTML5. When the user does not select an answer and hits Submit, the error pro...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
CD P
We are using Storyline 2 with the latest update and have created a course that uses the search function.  Everything works fine in Chrome, IE etc.   As soon as we lau...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
Is it possible to embed and print a pdf in a Storyline window without opening a new window or tab?
over 7 years ago
By Adam Cannon
Michael Long
Hi we are using storyline 360 but our client can't read the working files because the have stroyline 2 is there a way we can save out so that they can read the files? ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Roy Saunderson
Hi Folks: I have a slide that introduces a multiple choice "a to e" selection with  buttons to click to choose the right answer. Each click on button produces a laye...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jennifer Fremont
Hi All; I've done this before but forgotten how! I have three sentences on a slide and I want them to fly or float in one by one. But when I put the animation on it t...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
iman m
Hi I need to add a button in my sl 360 courses that open a dictionary(preferably an offline local dictionary) or if not a dictionary online. Should I do it using the ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deb Elliott
I am refitting some modules and have discovered two anomalies: 1. Triggers that work in Storyline preview to show a layer when clicked outside a hotspot do not work i...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez