Last Post Replies
Brianna DeLaRosa
We are attempting to embed Storyline into our intranet. Apparently, when the file is placed on our server, the CMS spiders all folders in that root.  Once the CMS find...
over 5 years ago
By Troy Broas
Bridget MF
I am looking to build a library of custom designed templates.  Where do you recommend I purchase these from to ensure they are branded with our company branding guidel...
over 5 years ago
By Troy Broas
Richard Chasin
I've looked at a bunch of forum posts on fonts but haven't come across this specific response yet. Pardon me if it's already been answered a thousand times. As a Flash...
over 5 years ago
By Nick Leffler
Judy Newman
Can Articulate Storyline's step-by-step simulations capture mouse hover effects?  For example, we want a simulation of how PowerPoint will provide a Live Preview when ...
over 5 years ago
By Judy Newman
renee barnes
HI, i have a question. We had set a project to a specific size, lets say 725 X 550. We created some content including a matching drag and drop. When we viewed the cont...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Paolo Pini
Hello. I'd like to create a gap-fill slide for children using our slides to learn a language but can't really find a suitable quizzing template to use. I've tried to u...
over 5 years ago
By Paolo Pini
Matthew Graham
Hello, I never experience any issues when uploading projects to our LMS.  However, I tried to post a project via 'Publish for the Web', but I'm only seeing white space...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ken Cortnik
We have 8 question banks (catagories)which we are drawing from to create a test for a certification program. Five ramdon questions are selectedfrom each bank for a tot...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Debbie Fowler
Is there a way to remove the next button on specific slides in storyline? I have a couple of slides that I don't want the learner to be able to jump forward. I know I ...
over 5 years ago
By Debbie Fowler
N barnes
Hi I've looked for posts on the subject of points/%, but i can't see anything specific to my query. By simple editing on the result slide I can make it that the user ...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Christian Maegaki
Hi! My HTML5 SCORM course reports status "completed" on my LMS if I take the course from start to end in one single session. But if I get out in the middle of the cour...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Amanda Reed
One of the features I loved with Articulate Engage was having the slide time and project time on the seek bar.  Is there a way to customize and add it to the seek bar ...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Steve Andrews
I have an AICC published course which I've  created in Storyline which tracks/completes properly when the Flash version is used from a desktop. For some reason the sam...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jarryd Cunningham
Hi there, I was wondering whether or not it would be possible to upload an example of something ive created that showcases variables, or is it a privilege bestowed upo...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Heather Emerick
Hi.  Having received a shiny new MacBook pro for Xmas, I am very excited to start using Storyline with windows 8 and parallels 8.  My first attempt seems to be problem...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Natalie Marsden
I can't seem to get my exit animations to work. I did as the tutorial said but after the animation comes on, it stays there and does not exit. This is a problem as I ...
over 5 years ago
By Natalie Marsden
Jilo Esmail
Hi Does anybody know if and when the Articulate Conference will be at Leeds University UK - Dragos, are you there? Jilo
over 5 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Diane Lund
Is there a limit to the number is characters used in titles in Storyline?
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tracy Scott
I am trying to help a coworker with a project and when I open the storyline project she gave me, I have the name of the project, then it says Articulate Storyline (Adm...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Carlo Comincini
Hi, I've read the tutorial on template usage at http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/using-and-creating-storyline-templates.aspx? I've a simple problem: ...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson